User Tag List

Thread: gensei

Default gensei

hi everone long time rotary owner new mps owner purchased 2007 nov red mps 20000 kays hard to get used to so much power through front wheels
    Last edited by gensei; 25-02-2010 at 10:07 PM.

gensei I hear the guys with 3 MPS' here have amazingly huge arms!

Seriously, enjoy your MPS and the forums mate
    Chris

The torque steer still catches me out sometimes but I love the feel of that steer...welcome!! and enjoy!!

welcome welcome welcome!!

5. Default

Welcome and congrats on your new purchase, what rotary did you have ... pics of both please

welcome good to see you kept it in the family
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 26-02-2010 at 06:56 AM.

It's red, great colour . Welcome and enjoy the torque steer it gets better with more Torque

Congrats on the MPS. Torque steer is fun, you'll be steering left/right but you'll still be going straight :]

Great purchase... welcome on board... now you get to have a fun drive and an upper body workout... bonus !

Welcome to the community mate. You better get used to driving with 2 hands at all times if you usually drive with one hand

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    gensei I hear the guys with 3 MPS' here have amazingly huge arms!

Seriously, enjoy your MPS and the forums mate
    Chris
    This is a fact
    BOOST JUST KICKT IN

Cool Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub start eating yer spinach pop eye ur gunna need it to hang on to the tiller ENJOY yeah

Col

hi everone first time on a forum forgive me if i stuff it up just bought late 2007 mps with 20000 ks feels and sounds a bit rough on left hand side front like a rumble when braking and cruising any ideas or is it just me

hi everyone since my last post went through road works and some clear glue and tar on my rear quarter panel front gaurd and door cant get it off tried turps bug and tar remover no luck has anyone had any dealings with vic roads trying make a claim thanks for any advice

thank you all for the welcome blackbetty had rx4 coupe for 20 years till 2004 still own a 92 astina sp as well as the mps bought the mps for my 50th birthday will have to find pics of the rx4 still learning how to navigate a computer only have the mps for 2 weeks road works just ruined my left rear quarter panel front gaurd and part of front door with tar and some kind of clear hard glue very peed of with vic roads not a scatch or dent on the car now its ruined

Welcome and sorry to hear about the paintwork, there are some guys here with great knowledge on paintwork and detailing. I'm sure they can help you clean it up.
    Hope to see you on a cruise at some time.

welcome to the forum. u will get used to the torque steer