User Tag List

Thread: WA - Where to get window tint

Default WA - Where to get window tint

hi, no idea wher to post this so yeah...

just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a place to get windows tinted in perth WA. the last car i went to tint a car and got their midnight express...but my newly accuired mps6 has no tinting at all...

need to sort this out quick smart.

Default Window Tint

G'day mate,

I used to have a 6 luxury sport and I took it to Solarban WA

Address
    4/ 12 Alice St
    Bayswater
    WA, 6053
    Australia

Been taking the family vehicles there and he seems to do a good job at a reasonable price. Think his name was Jason. With the MPS6 he will put the darkest legal on all windows but the back window will have to be a graphite film If I remember. Reason being cause the antenna is built into the glass.

Give him a ring on (08) 9377 0677 - pretty sure that numbers right (off yellow pages)

Tint-a-car; from my experience damaged two vehicles when we used their services.

Hope that helps

cheers for that. bayswater is close by to me so ill give him a call.
    any idea what it cost your 6 to tint?

No worries, off memory I think it was $300 flat. But there may have been a slight discount cause my sister's BF know's him and we've had about 4/5 cars done by him. My parents CRV was around $350 I think.

Best to give him a call and see what he's got to say. Just hope he does as good a job on yours! He may/maynot remember me (more my dad) but if you say you were recommended he might be inclined to look after you a little more

thanks mate...just gave them a call. jason is hte boss and hes on holidays but the guy that answered said its around the $300 for hte darkest legal tint.

ill ring around a few places to check as its been a whilst since i last got tinting.

Sweet, yeah shop around, don't think you'll get much below $300 but its worth a shot, certainly better than dealer tinting over 1K! I've got a few pics of my luxury FYI I was pretty happy with it. But yeah, get a few quotes and hopefully you will be rolling in some sweet dark tint!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02195.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	2375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC02207.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	2376  

Try TKO tint
    They do all the show cars
    Very good job and decent pricing