User Tag List

Thread: Newby in QLD

1. Default Newby in QLD

Hi All, Just wanted to say Hi, am new this forum. I have not got a MPS yet but am looking at one. Looking at an 06 MPS with 90k kms on it. Any thoughts or anything that I need to look at?

Cheers

C

Welcome m8. . While it is idling look for white smoke out of the zorst THats really the only thing

But good choice there, nice aggressive lines of the MPS series 1 but i'd switch to a 3 if you can, faster and hotter
    Last edited by LILZLR; 24-02-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Were you looking at one on the gold coast by any chance? Cause I saw a black 6 MPS with bout 90 on the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by SIRSP View Post
    Hi All, Just wanted to say Hi, am new this forum. I have not got a MPS yet but am looking at one. Looking at an 06 MPS with 90k kms on it. Any thoughts or anything that I need to look at?

Cheers

C

Whats your budget?

A few MPS's around with a lot less Kms and very cheap still.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Welcome and good luck with the purchase...

Switch ships and get an MPS 3

welcome did you end up having a look at it ? how was it?

mate, I think you're looking at an 06 3 MPS? If so have a look at the various tech threads, this one in particular, good hunting for your MPS

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/tech-...nty-fixes.html

Welcome aboard .. hope you enjoy ur stay !

Cheers
    Dee !

mate i have a cosmic 3 mps 07 plate if you intrested??
    dont want to sell but priorites have changed,
    bargain me thinks
    my numbers below

11. Default

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your replys, I should have stipulated, yes it is a 3 MPS not a 6MPS, I think the 3MPS are heaps better. Still negotiating with the dealer, mot giving me enough for my trade. Will see what happens over the next few days. Hears hoping.

Thanks again

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your replys, I should have stipulated, yes it is a 3 MPS not a 6MPS, I think the 3MPS are heaps better. Still negotiating with the dealer, mot giving me enough for my trade. Will see what happens over the next few days. Hears hoping.

Thanks again

I think we will get along just fine

Good luck with picking up a bargain

Oh and Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nasa View Post
    mate i have a cosmic 3 mps 07 plate if you intrested??
    dont want to sell but priorites have changed,
    bargain me thinks
    my numbers below
    again???? dont do it man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont b able to thrash it anymore :P hehe

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

welcome to the forum btw
    HKS cat back, CES SRI, DENSO Iridium cold plugs,MZR Shifter Base Bushings... more to come! got the mod bug!!!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks again
    ohhh, much better then
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .