User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want a 550-hp AWD Volkswagen Scirocco? Save up $150k and move to Canada

WOW all that is coming to me at the moment

love those rims

It would stress the road-safety nannies too much here to permit imports of cars like these, I'm sure. They'll regulate the &^%$ out of cars and high-spec ones in particular, and confront drivers with all sorts of revenue-raising technologies in the name of "safety" and reducing that big ogre "speed", but they won't spend a zac on moving power poles and trees away from road verges.

Unfortunately, their lack of expenditure on building decent roads also means that these cars are too low or the suspensions too tight to handle a lot of the local "bush tracks" we are forced to put up with.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_MPS6 View Post
    It would stress the road-safety nannies too much here to permit imports of cars like these, I'm sure. They'll regulate the &^%$ out of cars and high-spec ones in particular, and confront drivers with all sorts of revenue-raising technologies in the name of "safety" and reducing that big ogre "speed", but they won't spend a zac on moving power poles and trees away from road verges.

Unfortunately, their lack of expenditure on building decent roads also means that these cars are too low or the suspensions too tight to handle a lot of the local "bush tracks" we are forced to put up with.
    There will be one in AUS very, very soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Road Laino View Post
    I'm never drinking again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12