User Tag List

Thread: a few mps things

1. Default a few mps things

guys got a few more things up for sale. if anyone wants pics just shoot me a pm with your email, ill send them that way, no idea why but cant shrink these down enough to fit on here!

1) 3 gauge pod from PG brand new still in box, looking for $100+ shipping

2) denso iridium 1 step colder plugs x4 $60+ shipping

3) Rear rotors, DBA 4000 series, brand new $200+ shipping.

4) soon to be a red mazda 3 MPS for sale, 50xxx ks, serviced by myself (qualified tech) full exhaust, highflow cat, ets top mount, turbo inlet, cai, coilovers. will sell for 28-30Gz depending on what stock parts are sold with it. can refer to KRNAGE and JED-86 on how fussy i am with my car. its the fat pack also, leather, bose, xenon lights n all that bullshit.

just shoot a pm or reply here with any feedback or comments

thanks for your time guys.

POD - SOLD
    PLUGS - SOLD
    ROTORS - SOLD
    Last edited by Frankie3mps; 03-03-2010 at 03:48 PM.

Good Luck with the Sale of your MPS. .

3. Default

thanks mate, i am sad to see it go, i do love it but im not wrecking it by putting a towbar on it to carry all my bikes around, so a ute is just more practical.

so...

have you ever considered how much you would want for the ets top mount if you were going to sell it seperately?

5. Default

i havent to be honest... its 3.25" and powder coated black.
    id prefer to sell the car with all mods attatched and give the buyer the orig parts also.
    but will see how things go.

6. Default

the only thing left to sell is the car guys... she is up for sale, let anyone kno who is interested and pass it on, shoot me a pm anyone. all mods ant stock parts included