User Tag List

Thread: Eurocars Mazda Dealer review

Question Eurocars Mazda Dealer review

Anyone used Eurocars mazda in Artarmon (NSW) to get servicing and warranty work done? If you've had a good experience there feel free to post. If you had a negative experience there probably best to PM me directly...

I've read through the dealership rating thread and noted that Tom Kerr's gets a good rap, just a bit of a hike for me might have to bite that bullet if it comes down to it I suppose.

The previous dealership managed to leave coolant ALL over the engine bay when replacing my water pump under warranty. Spent a good 3 hours cleaning it all up....

Cheers everyone.

--
    Scaredycrow

Yes went to them for WTY work. A blown Shock and a smoking turbo. They didnt get back to me for weeks on both issues, even when i was following up with them. After the 3rd week they said. "oh yeah about your wty claims. we can do your shock, but we wont do the turbo no discussions about it" didnt want to hear me out at all, even the service manager wasn't going to listen. Got the shock replaced.

Took the car to Tom Kerr to ask about the turbo. He rang me that day, said turbo has been ordered, it will be in your car tomorow afternoon. Best customer service ever, very informative, friendly and rang me 3-4 times with updates which i think is very good of them.

Thanks tone!

Quick question... did you have a stock exhaust at the time? Guessing not?

Cheers,
    --
    Josh

Yeah had a full exhaust at the time.

I had quite a few bad experiences with Eurocars. Don't want to go into detail here but you might be able to search for it, either in this forum or ozmazda.

I recommend waterloo one, as they fixed my transfer case leaking problem even my car had not been serviced at their place before. Whereas Eurocars just gave lots of excuse to convince me there was no oil leak, waste me a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredycrow View Post
    Anyone used Eurocars mazda in Artarmon (NSW) to get servicing and warranty work done? If you've had a good experience there feel free to post. If you had a negative experience there probably best to PM me directly...

I've read through the dealership rating thread and noted that Tom Kerr's gets a good rap, just a bit of a hike for me might have to bite that bullet if it comes down to it I suppose.

The previous dealership managed to leave coolant ALL over the engine bay when replacing my water pump under warranty. Spent a good 3 hours cleaning it all up....

Cheers everyone.

--
    Scaredycrow
    Recommend Tom Kerr to the MAX Its worth the hike.
    They do loan cars for $40 a day too.
    Speak to John Gilmore.

If you are in tomorrow you might even see my car :P

If not I have heard some good reports about Waterloo.
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Thanks for the responses!

Based on the above I'll bite the bullet and put the car in at Tom Kerr next month when I won't be needing the car everyday.

Cheers,
    --
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredycrow View Post
    Thanks for the responses!

Based on the above I'll bite the bullet and put the car in at Tom Kerr next month when I won't be needing the car everyday.

Cheers,
    --
    Josh
    If its going to be there for a bit ask for a loaner
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

9. Default

Tom Kerr FTW