User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Nth QLD

Default Greetings from Nth QLD

howdy all,

well I took the plunge and lashed out on an ex demo MPS luxury hatch, picked her up on Friday. I have to say that not driving a manual for about 10 yrs I have only stalled it twice!

I think I might be the only Townsville member as there are only 4 MPS here, or so I have been told.

Pics to come soon and I have a truckload of questions!

Welcome mate. I know there are a few members up north. Not sure about Townsville though.

Hope your enjoying the new MPS.

need to get the Townsville connection started

Hey There!

Welcome aboard... we've got a good crew in Cairns so we'll be sure to catch up at some point.

Some of us are coming down in June so be sure to check the FNQ threads.

If you're super keen: we're doing a drive up here in May; A good way to familiarize yourself with that 6-speed 'box!

Tom

Welcome! Enjoy your new MPS and the forums

Cool Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub the message is up there as Tom said some of us are coming down on June 13 th long w/end for the Mt Stuart Hillclimb so we could catch up then but if your super keen check out the INNOTT HOT SPRINGS CRUISE on May the 9th we expect around 20 cars
    you are more than welcome .

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Talking

....One step closer to a Cairns / Townsville joint cruise (With Shiv in the middle in Innisfail)

Enjoy your new ride mate!

Ahhh, good ole Townsville, I do miss it...............sometimes .

I'm sure you're loving the new purchase!!! What colour did you get (or did I miss that??)

welcome and enjoy your new purchace

well thank you all for the welcome. I am looking forward to heading north to Cairns to meet up with the good folks up there, also if need anything sorted for your trip down here please drop me a line! The colour of the new ride is of course red! they go faster ....

Welcome to the Site m8 ! Good to see another northerner up here

Welcome to the forum mate and looking forward to having you joining the other FNQ MPS tragics on one of our cruises.

hey mate another townsville person yay i think the demo u brought is the one i have test driven a few times nice buy

Quote Originally Posted by aussiguy87 View Post
    hey mate another townsville person yay i think the demo u brought is the one i have test driven a few times nice buy
    TSV has gone from 0 owners to 2 in seconds where you been hiding mate ? ? ?
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

i have been on the forums for a few months now not a MPS owner yet but one is on the wish list unless u count the BT-50 as one :P

16. Default

Welcome Townsville members I think theres a couple from Mackay too, you could all meet up someplace.

Enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by TSVMPS View Post
    well thank you all for the welcome. I am looking forward to heading north to Cairns to meet up with the good folks up there, also if need anything sorted for your trip down here please drop me a line! The colour of the new ride is of course red! they go faster ....
    Of course they do!!! Nice choice!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Cool Not quite NQ

Just purchased my first MPS (2010 brand new) from Townsville, I regularly travel up there from the coal fields. Mine is black and the only one in Dysart.

Wink You must be italiano linda !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Of course they do!!! Nice choice!!

Someone Tell her she's dreamin !!!!

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Default Re: Greetings from Nth QLD

Of al again!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast