User Tag List

Thread: 2007 Mazda 3 MPS (Black)

Thumbs up 2007 Mazda 3 MPS (Black)

Hey Guys,

In the next couple of months, I will be looking to sell my pride and joy to buy a house, and I thought I would post it up here so that the MPS community is the first to hear about it.

Item: 2007 built Mazda 3 MPS (black)
    Item Condition: Used - but great condition
    Reason for selling: Buying a house
    Price and price conditions: $35,000.00 o.n.o. ($34,000.00 if you dont want the number plates)
    Extra Info: Please just post up questions or send me a pm.
    Pictures: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...et-rocket.html

This is my pride and joy and in the future, when I am settled in my home, I will buy an MPS again. They are a fantastic car to have.
    "if you see me, then come race me!"

"my car goes whooooossssshhhhhhh"

Bump.......no interests at all??

Tird posting it at ozmazda? I assume everyone here has an MPS already, you may want to target the guys in non performance mazdas, and sell the dream!!

Might want to list your Mods & Km's too.......

Quote Originally Posted by MPShiv View Post
    Tird posting it at ozmazda? I assume everyone here has an MPS already, you may want to target the guys in non performance mazdas, and sell the dream!!
    Good Idea!

Have reduced to $33000.00 from $35000.00

If anyone knows someone that would like an MPS, please let them know about my car.

Kms?

Might want to list the mods out and Km's.

You can pickup a Gen1 MPS on Carsales.com for mid 20s at the moment...

i know we all want more for our cars , but realistically, somewhere between 28-30k is probably (unfortunately) all your gunna get.... Good luck

68000kms - just had a small service
    intake system, exhaust with cat and dual-muffler tip, pod filter, chipped, tuned, dvd player with screen still running bose speakers with a 1000w monoblock running 2 x 12" Alpine type S subs. 19 " chrome jet rims with low profile tyres, king springs (cant remember how much it was lowered), Cpe dash pod mount bracket (sadly, no gauges yet), chrome door handles, red calipers. "88MPS" number plates with speedy gonzalez.

---------- Post added at 06:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

I know you can pick them up for 20k-30k, but i consider mine to be of high quality with tasty mods, and it looks and sounds fantastic. I dont want to sound cocky or anything, but i have not heard an MPS that sounds like mine, so I thought it is unique.
    a lot of time, effort, care and money has been spent on this car and I know that I cant get all of it back. I spent 38K for my car and quite a bit for my mods. Its in awesome condition aswell

I wish I could get my 50K back - coz it would come in handy for my house deposit!
    Last edited by 88MPS; 04-03-2010 at 06:48 AM.
    "if you see me, then come race me!"

"my car goes whooooossssshhhhhhh"