User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GB - MPS Bonnet stripes decals

Default GB - MPS Bonnet stripes decals

I got several sets of these MPS bonnet stripes decals / stickers available to you guys, first come (paid) first served (sent)

5 x silver (chrome)
    3 x grey
    5 x white
    3 x black (gloss)
    5 x red

Any requests i will do my best to source the colours your after if there are 5 request for that colour i will get it for you.

$50 for each set delivered sorry no pick ups.

pm me with your order (colour) how many, address and payment method. All orders come with full instructions so application should be easy but im available for help/advice

Cheers
    -----
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Do you have these for the MPS6?

no but im looking 4 a helper to get measurements for me? you interested then i will produce some, if not anybody else?

free set for your trouble. pm me

These stripes are cool, I would so get some if I had a MPS.

5. Default

They are a bit hexy in $ tho. $25 per piece ($50 for 2). Are they gold leaf?

thats postage as well plus instuctions and my time to help with any questions/enquries belive me everyone has questions..... plus they arent anything you can get just anywhere? try a sign shop ther $80 a set couple days befre they even think abt helping you out. I think thats a good price.

If you want gold leaf i have it for $75 a pair?

that gold leave would look cool on a black mps.... you can use mine for a measure if you like.... im brissy based.

Blog Entries

I am measuring mine tomorrow- I have been slack

dOttY Guest

I wouldn't mind buying sum... Just dunno what colour would suit...

HellionXR6T Guest

...Well i have black ones I may or may not be using..............ermm probably not

Quote Originally Posted by hotcarstuff View Post
    thats postage as well plus instuctions and my time to help with any questions/enquries belive me everyone has questions..... plus they arent anything you can get just anywhere? try a sign shop ther $80 a set couple days befre they even think abt helping you out. I think thats a good price.

If you want gold leaf i have it for $75 a pair?

Interested to get me a pair, but I think none of the current available colours would suit my black......

....MPS

What you fancy and i will do my best to get it for you! i could always do with more colours in stock??? others might want the same.

Gold will be available and will look hot once i have the measuremtns the 6 will be available and exclusively to forum members....
    ------------------------------ Double post merged ------------------------------
    dotty your black right? i have this grey/silver that looks great with black unfortunately of havent any pics yet? My sp23 is black and i contrast with a strong red but thats me
    Last edited by hotcarstuff; 01-01-2009 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Double post merged

dOttY Guest

Yeh, my car is black. I thought about a grey/silva colour... I'd be interested in seeing pix. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by hotcarstuff View Post
    What you fancy and i will do my best to get it for you! i could always do with more colours in stock??? others might want the same.

Gold will be available and will look hot once i have the measuremtns the 6 will be available and exclusively to forum members....
    ------------------------------ Double post merged ------------------------------
    dotty your black right? i have this grey/silver that looks great with black unfortunately of havent any pics yet? My sp23 is black and i contrast with a strong red but thats me
    Gold sounds like a nice option, same for the grey silver...however people with such a limited imagination like me... definately need pics to make up my mind.

Thanks for your work btw

i am waiting for some pics from other buyers! then hopefully i can post up some pics for you guys. The sad thing i dont own a mps otherwise mine would be a great model!

If we get a nsw cruise going i could jump somebody to help???

Quote Originally Posted by dOttY View Post
    I wouldn't mind buying sum... Just dunno what colour would suit...
    go white dot saw white on black to other day looked sexy

You should have taken pics mpsplop!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    You should have taken pics mpsplop!
    it was going the other way @ 100km/h

So?

dOttY Guest

Got those silver/grey pics yet? I'm really keen!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast