User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GB - MPS Bonnet stripes decals

I'm keen for a Prurple set, to go with my Decepticon Logos!

silver nobody who has bought has sent me pics to show????? so sorry i just cant get the assistance?!

Just testing this out... Have a look at these mps 6 power bulge bonnet stripes available unique to this forum for the following few weeks. Latool and can give you a unbiased opinion. I think they look HOT!

The MPS 3 Bonnet stripes are still available and a wider range of colours.

Just give me a shout

http://www.hotcarstuff.com.au/store/...duplicate.html

Those look pretty good to me! And the ones I got for my 3 look sweet too! Thanks

Theese Rock i love them on my 3 ......

Thanks again

^^^ easy as Dotty and they look really hot just like my car

7. Default

im keen for some on my MPS 3 I have cosmic blue but unsure of colour to suit want a bit of cotrast but not over the top I was thinking silver or black or ??? suggestions ?

i have had these before, i love them, but i got mine cheaper!! but the chrome ones would be worth it i guess!!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grizzly View Post
    im keen for some on my MPS 3 I have cosmic blue but unsure of colour to suit want a bit of cotrast but not over the top I was thinking silver or black or ??? suggestions ?
    i had white, looks sooo good!!! silver or back too!! thumbs up
    '
    'BRISBANE AUTOSHINE' MOBILE CAR DETAILING
    1300 35 65 95
    0406 427 269
    antony@autoshine.com.au
    www.autoshine.com.au
    GIFT VOUCHERS AND CLUB DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE**

9. Default

i ordered the black MPS bonnet bulge strips in keeping with the rest of the black exterior trim but yeah now that i hear about the white it would be great against the blue as well ....... cant wait ....... my very first mod on my car ha ha......... look out it has started

yeah would love to get a sample to check out the colour contrast

yeah would love if it was the brushed look, would go sweet with a set of gun metal lenso's !!! dreaming !!

11. Default

gun metal lensos

I'm in for a set for the SP23 if you're doing them.
    Cheers.

13. Default

The stripes look better over the rear wheel arch extending to the tail lights - like mine. I bought 2 sets previously and buggered the 1st putting them on the bonnet, so I put the 2nd set on the rear. So don't be shy looking elsewhere to put them. I thought about the side skirting too. Thats also a nice place for em

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nasa View Post
    meeeeeee... chrome!!!
    OMG, your ride is already "BLINGED"

I offer all types of bonnet stripes sp23, sp25 (new) 6, 6mps 3, 3mps, cx-7 and the 2

all colours available and a colour chart to check. Full instruction too for all decal novices.

Plus me online to answer any questions. Price should never be a deciding factor if your after quality products for your car.

Hope you guys have looked and like my site for the other products available to you mazda nuts?
    Last edited by armthehomeless; 08-07-2009 at 01:35 PM.

i love the MPS Bonnet buldge strips

they look very cool.

Knowing me i would screw up applying them..

I get alot of vynyls made for me locally.. nothing as complex as that but more club logos and stuff :P
    Last edited by Ranton; 12-06-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardski View Post
    The stripes look better over the rear wheel arch extending to the tail lights - like mine. I bought 2 sets previously and buggered the 1st putting them on the bonnet, so I put the 2nd set on the rear. So don't be shy looking elsewhere to put them. I thought about the side skirting too. Thats also a nice place for em

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

OMG, your ride is already "BLINGED"

Yeah i like where you put yours Wardskii....bonnet is over done now imo....no offence Mexican Lynchy

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Yeah i like where you put yours Wardskii....bonnet is over done now imo....no offence Mexican Lynchy

Jks i like em so boo to you he he he
    マツダスピード

I should get red ones for the 2....

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post

Jks i like em so boo to you he he he

didnt say i didnt like em

I think the stripes look good, every ones taste is different - on Lynchy's - looks great.

Just tint those windows!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast