User Tag List

Thread: Mps 3 or mps 6?

Default Mps 3 or mps 6?

Okay i said i was going to ge the mps 6 well that deal didn't end up well and now a black MPS3 with low K's has come to my attention, after looking around the forums it seem as if the MPS6 has more known problems?

This will be my first car and be my car for MANY years to come, so i was wondering if you guys could tell me which car would be the better option for the long run?

I like the MPS6 a little better although the black MPS3's really do it forme=) thanks guys! sorry for such a long post

I think the easiest way to put it without starting a debate is that the 6 is a touring car, and the 3 is a hot hatch, two different types of cars.
    I don't think you will be dissapointed with either, we can tell you all the good points and bad points about our cars, but really it's up to you and what you want in a car

yeh 3 is more sporty, 6 more lux! good luck

4. Default

and 6 is AWD

I think that either 3 or 6 MPS has had it's share of problems so would come down to preference, drive both if you can! However even though I have a 6 MPS, after going for a drive with Duglet the other night, I must say the 3 is a damn fine car too

Dont just settle for the price. You are going to keep the car for a while, so go for what you really want. Good Luck!

Their both awesome rides!

We have both in our family. They are quite different cars. If you are doing long trips, go for the 6. The longer wheelbase and heavier body is a much better ride and AWD just refines it for handling and safety. If you're stuck in urban areas, the 3 might be the way to go, if you don't need the extra room or boot-space. That said, I use my 6 mainly urban, but love it when I can get out on the open road and away from the turkeys, when it shines as one of the best tourers I've had, and that includes many exotics and far more expensive cars.

But eventually, it will be up to what your soul tells you, not us.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

thanks for all the replies guys im pretty sure im going with the 3 but then again if one pops up that i like b4 i close the deal ill go for the 6, i wont be doing long trips or if i do it will be like not even once a year and i guess the hatch back practicality could fit my bike at the back that could be good if i decide to start riding again.

and againn thanks alot =)

good choice.. u will love either way!

congrats i am sure u will b more than happy with it