User Tag List

Thread: Wheels Magazine Jan 2005 - Mazda 6 MPS Preview

Default Wheels Magazine Jan 2005 - Mazda 6 MPS Preview

This is the article that actually got me interested in the MPS 6, the SP23 was barely a year old, but I knew I wanted one of these babies, so I waited patiently and finally got one!

3 years on and I am still very happy with my decision as I don't think there is a better value for money car out there (MPS 3 maybe!) but I thought I'd share with you the article that got me excited, and was cleaning out the office and found it lying under some paperwork, enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by shakespeare; 06-02-2010 at 01:46 AM.
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

2. Default

Thanks Chris, I never read this when it first came out, what sold me was spying a black MPS6 launch off from the front of the Cottesloe Hotel when I was holidaying in WA in April 07, and I had paid a deposit on my very own 2 weeks later

Great read, thanks for sharing

no HID washers in that 1st pic! haahaa

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Thanks Chris, I never read this when it first came out, what sold me was spying a black MPS6 launch off from the front of the Cottesloe Hotel when I was holidaying in WA in April 07, and I had paid a deposit on my very own 2 weeks later

Great read, thanks for sharing
    hehe, my pleasure that MPS 6 at Cottesloe was GGG's? still for sale in case you need a spare April 07 mine would've been only 2 months old then!
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6