User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fast Five official: Walker and Diesel reteam for fifth Furious movie

This should be good

2. Default

hopefully another good movie to drool over hot cars andchicks

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Noooooooooooooo

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Hmmm thats better

wonder how many shots of nos to get his arms
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Noooooooooooooo

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

Hmmm thats better
    I like....no I luv your taste in eye candy Missy!!!

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

Can't wait!!!!

Loved 'The Fast and the Furious', liked parts of 'The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift' (didn't like the absence of Vin Diesel until the end , or Nathalie Kelley's acting), loved everything about 'Fast & Furious' except watching the Tjaarda Mustang get (pretend) blown to bits......

"One genuine Tjaarda Mustang complete with supercharger, side exhaust, oversize Baer brakes and a modified suspension was loaned to the Fast & Furious production and used as a hero car. Beyond that, HST also supplied the production with two Mustang GTs that were modified to look like Tjaardas but untouched mechanically — they were used as stunt cars. Finally, the picture car department bought one heavily damaged V6 Mustang, dressed it as a Tjaarda and used that for the car's death scene. The hero Tjaarda was returned intact, while the two stunt cars were returned heavily damaged."

I have a soft spot for MPS's and Mustangs
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Didnt see this thread ( i must be slow :P )

Here we go:

Please wait...

Fast cars, hot babes, even sexier leading men — it's not hard to understand why the Fast and the Furious movies have been so successful.

MovieFIX has your EXCLUSIVE first look at the trailer for Fast Five, the latest chapter in the franchise, with a special introduction from stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.

In this installment, former cop Brian O'Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Chris "Ludacris" Bridges, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.
    Did a bit of searching round on the net and heres a brief plot:

In Fast Five, former cop Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) partners with ex-con Dom Toretto (Vin Diesel) on the opposite side of the law. Dwayne Johnson joins returning favorites Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Matt Schulze, Tego Calderon and Don Omar for this ultimate high-stakes race.

Since Brian and Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) broke Dom out of custody, they’ve blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he’s not the only one on their tail.

Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can’t separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey…before someone else runs them down first.

Fast Five is directed by Justin Lin and comes to theaters June 10th, 2011.

Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel together in a movie.......

Enough said

Its gonna be set before tokyo drift again, argh.

Blog Entries

Very happy

anyone else think of this when you hear "furious 5"

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

also, jordana brewster + GT40 = movie... i need no further reason to go see this movie
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Blog Entries

Imagine both of those movies combined!!!! NOS + Panda = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmmmm cant wait

Mmmmmm cant wait
    It's a date.......you bring the serviettes

GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post

You're on girlfriend

Go with anyone else i will hunt you down and.....ummm....i'll get back to you on that

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

(Jessie) Was that fun???

(Dom) What are you smilin' about???

(Brian) I almost had you dude!!!

(Dom) You almost had meeee???

(Dom) You NEVER had me!!!!!
    You NEVER had your car!!!!

(Dom) Granny shiftin', not double clutchin' like ya should, you're lucky that 100 shot of NOS didnt blow the welds on the intake!!!

(Dom) Almost had meeeee????

(Dom) Now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.....

(Dom) Ask any racer..ask any real racer, it dont matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning!!!

OH SHIT WE GOT COPS COPS COPS COPS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm a bit speshal hey

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post

*loudspeaker*

"We need a cleanup in Theatre 3.... Theatre 3"

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    *loudspeaker*

"We need a cleanup in Theatre 3.... Theatre 3"

Serviettes to wipe up the drool of course

<.<
    >.>

8 more sleeps til DROOL TIME

17. Default

For those in SYD who have nothing planned for the evening of the 23rd (saturday). I'll be there with my sister.

Hot men, fast cars, awesome action...I was in Leeheaven

Had a bit of a laugh at all the idiots that left the cinema early and missed stuff

Sent from my iPhone by LeeTapatalk =P

Couldn't ask for more action!

Especially when Diesel and Dwayne Johnson started beating the Sh*t out of each other.. Wouldn't have wanted to get caught in the middle of that!

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post
    Couldn't ask for more action!

Especially when Diesel and Dwayne Johnson started beating the Sh*t out of each other.. Wouldn't have wanted to get caught in the middle of that!
    That fight scene was awesome!!! It looked so brutal!!!

Sent from my iPhone by LeeTapatalk =P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast