User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tunehouse Servicing

After my experiences with Mazda Service, ive jsut booked my 20k service at Tunehouse in 2 weeks time!
    will let everyone know how it goes!

nice

3. Default

I've been taking my MPS to Tunehouse since goign out of warranty and every time I go I am very impressed with thier attention to detail and comittment to getting the work/service done correctly rather than just getting it done/rushing things.

Also unlike Mazda if you have a modified car Tunehouse look at the car as a whole and not everything but the mods. I've had countless issues/problems with Mazda refusing to adjust or look at issues with modified parts.

well, after taking my car to these guys yesterday, i feel the need to add my 2 cents to the this thread

my initial reaction:
    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    can see why people have given tunehouse a good review on these forums, walked in the door, and was greated by someone working on a car, and pointed in the direction of the office, where after telling them my name, immediately knew what model my car was, and what i had booked my car in for... it seems like such a little thing, but it makes a HUGE difference!
    have just gotten a call from tunehouse informing me about the service, and their reccomendations for things to be done, and how much each would cost, it's awesome to see such upfront honesty about prices, and asking before doing!
    ok, so due to nature of work, and where i live, the only time i could really get to tunehouse is after 7pm, when their website says they close at 6pm, fortunately they said this wouldnt be a problem! so after leaving work at the ungodly hour of 7pm, and missing a train, i turn up at at their building at 745pm. They take the time to go through my service, explained everything they did, as well as point out things that could potentially become an issue in the future, so for that, full marks from me

now, unfortunately there was a small hiccup, but im not going to place the blame solely on them (although they have built up a bit of a god-like rep on these forums, hard to live up to that!) I got my car dyno'ed by them, not tuned, i just wanted to see how it was performing as a 2 year old stocker... so, they gave me my dyno graphs, even introduced me to the manager of the place! he went through the dyno graphs with me, explaining the runs, and why one of runs didnt perform all that well... the only issue (which i've only just noticed) is that these graphs are from 16th of september 2008... have rung tunehouse, and they've said to come in and see them, and they'll fix it up for me... i'm not going to lay the blame solely on them, it's something i should have picked up at the time

cant make it there till bit later in the week, so will update once that's done

in terms of customer service and level of detail, these guys are good, and if it wasnt for the one hiccup, i would be giving these guys a similar sort of wrap to what has been said previously, they've been nothing but helpful in their dealings with me
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

5. Default

As mentioned earlier today Sam sorry about that issue! Hopefully get to meet you later this week! Glad to hear the positive feedback!! Really makes me happy to see a forum happy with the services that the Tunehouse team can provide!!

Hope they didn't just pull up an old graph and put your name on it!

More like the dyno date is out cton.

For what its worth, your car was definitely on their dyno yesterday Sarcastic, I had to drop in there and have a quick chat to Tony about something with my car and saw your car all bolted up to the infamous hub dyno. Dont let one small date hiccup stop you from spreading some tune house love.

Sorry guys!!! Wasn't ment to be taken too serious!
    I have no doubt it was on there...

i didnt mean to say they were doing a bad job
    in fact i see a degree of irony in it tbh, sorta sat around sprouting how i was going there a bit , so kinda see the irony that my visit had a little hiccup
    and rather it happened to me, cause i can see the funny side of it , rather than someone else whom might kick up a sh!t storm
    basically any time people dont tell me their going to get my goods/property, then bugger off home and leave me standing around for 30-40 mins is a winner in my book (happened to me one day when picking up a computer)
    Last edited by SarcasticOne; 29-06-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

I will still be paying them a visit in the near future

With all these review's I'm starting to think I should take my car there.

13. Default

Book away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sikdailo View Post
    With all these review's I'm starting to think I should take my car there.
    worth giving them a go then you can make your own decision about it

Tune house is now looking after my beloved MPS and my wifes Swift too

Great bunch, and apart from Best Mufflers, the only place I would leave my car and not give it a second thought

Doc

just wanted to say quick thanks to them all for friday, they were upfront about what happened it was nothing major, and the graphs were still the same, just the name/date were wrong
    thanks for being so upfront, and honest about it all, its great to see!

TuneHouse will be taking care of my car, and its annoying clunk from the front end at low speeds.
    I will be leaving the car with them for the entire day, and as Ive said before, apart from Best Mufflers, TuneHouse is the only other place I will leave my car, and not worry about it one bit.

Jim (owner and tuner) is the man that will be looking at it for me, as he knows his unusual noises and clunks!

Keep up the good work guys!

Cheers
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    TuneHouse will be taking care of my car, and its annoying clunk from the front end at low speeds.
    I will be leaving the car with them for the entire day, and as Ive said before, apart from Best Mufflers, TuneHouse is the only other place I will leave my car, and not worry about it one bit.

Jim (owner and tuner) is the man that will be looking at it for me, as he knows his unusual noises and clunks!

Keep up the good work guys!

Cheers
    Doc
    :O They can fix the clunk???

Let us know the results Doc

drive home = no clunk.. but only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    drive home = no clunk.. but only time will tell
    Any idea what they actually did to solve it? I'm curious.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast