User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: 2010 Mazdaspeed3 is sitting on the bubble

The first time I test drove the MPS and really put my foot down coming down the straight from Mt Cootha, I felt the steering wheel grab slightly but it is a distant memory compared to how I felt having all that power!! I'm a good driver, obviously not as experienced as a lot of you guys and gals here but I always feel totally safe in my car. The only time the torque even slightly worried me was when I hit a small pothole in the road at the same time as giving it some but that's hardly the beast's fault!!! Someone should toss a monkey wrench at some of these reviewer's, it might wake them up a little so they realise what a real car looks and feels like!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    it might wake them up a little and so they realise what a real car looks feels like!!!

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Is that yet another dig at my Gen 2 Nirvandan?????

I would never

HI All, MPS6 here, Best drive to date, I also took the new 3 mps for a spin and was left waiting for the wow factor ?? Never happened,. my 6 MPS still has the best zoom zoom feeling. But saying that there all great cars, Not a fan yet of that silly smily face look, but hey you want to see ugly, just take a look at Subaru range. :-p

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    HI All, MPS6 here, Best drive to date, I also took the new 3 mps for a spin and was left waiting for the wow factor ?? Never happened,. my 6 MPS still has the best zoom zoom feeling
    Very interesting point of view, the MPS 6 is a very cool car..., have always loved its front..it always made stare however when i took one for a test drive it was the opposite for me, the MPS3 had the grunt and wildness that I was expecting from the MPS range

Just curious, did you test the Gen I of Gen II MPS3.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12