User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mazda 6 MPS

Default Mazda 6 MPS

Hi all im newww to the forum don't currently own a MPS but hopefully will soon as i have just enquire about one.

Just wondering what i should be looking out for eg. known problems, faults etc.

The one im looking at is an 06 Model silver, Leather Pack, with 60,000ks on the clock.

Sorry if it has been covered but searching is currently taking so long for me as i've already reached the limit on my internet lol.

andd this will be my first carr so really want it to last ages and will be in uni for the next 6 years so wont be able to buy a new car.

ahh yes im nt even a P plater yet but HONESTLY im against hooning and see it being very stupid especially with the new laws thus not worth it, yes yes the MPS is a sports car but really im against hooning, and im definitely not over confident in my skills in driving after all im a begginer=) so please dnt flame=)

thanks in advanceeeeee=)=)

Matto and hope you get your MPS6 soon

Not many problems overall, some more than others, but look for the obvious signs of abuse and make sure the maintenance has been kept up to date as per the service schedule and you should be ok, some threads to look over here.

Also moved this to the new members area and lastly keep an eye on the club cruises section, we have regular meets/cruises in WA, look forward to seeing you and your (soon to be) MPS soon!
    Chris

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/tech-...nty-fixes.html

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/tech-...solutions.html

Tech Talk
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

thanks alot shakespeare, wont be another 6 or so months till my P's but definitely see me when i have my MPS=) since this car in NSW i guess im just going to have to trust the dealer, ask questions and try get some warranty=) also j.w, how often are you servicing your car? Kms/months? thanks!

4. Default

Welcome Matto, great choice in car I must say, you wont be disapointed

Theres a great bunch over there in WA, wished I lived there.

Theres two lovely MPS6's for sale over in WA from two members here, check out the for sale section then at least you know they are well looked after

Welcome onboard.

Great selection on your first car... I wish my first car was a MPS...

Forum is great, with many helpful members... great resource and motivation to get a MPS

Welcome Matto, I thought someone on the forum over in WA was selling if I was correct. Any hows welcome and good luck with your search..

There are two good MPS6's for sale here in WA, both well cared for. Chs.

one of them yours? :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_MPS6 View Post
    There are two good MPS6's for sale here in WA, both well cared for. Chs.
    Quote Originally Posted by lazydog View Post
    one of them yours? :-(
    That would be GGG's and T4orce's MPS's - both being/have been replaced my some fine German machinery (335i and S4)

10. Default

yes and they are both beautiful machines ... buy one of them
    Last edited by blackbetty; 03-02-2010 at 04:28 PM. Reason: work fast typing spelling shocker

dude...

...enjoy your stay

Hi guys thanks for the welcomes yes i've had a look at them both great cars I must say but it's a bit over my budget I've got 25k to spend max... Would Love
    t4orce's it's soooo hot ahha. But yes being patient and can hopefully get a red one the dealer rejected my offer for the silver 1:/

14. Default

Red ones go faster anyway ... good luck with your search and Im sure you will get lots of suggestions from us ... There is Georges one in Sydney, not sure if its still for sale

Default Under 25K

Non leather pack though, but fair asking price and low mileage.
    Problem: Car is in Albany

Mazda Mazda6 2005 MPS - eBay, Passenger Vehicles, Cars, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 07-Feb-10 20:42:34 AEDST)

16. Default

nothing wrong with pov pack seats are very comfortable and u dont slide on them when cornering

yess that car has been for sale since last year in like october... i found one on trading post, not far from me, brothers gone to have a look at it now =) POV pack, silver 44000kms shud be under 25k=)

ALTHOUGH a CTR has popped up, yes some say its an egg on wheels, yes its slow compared to the 3 and 6 but... IMO its beautiful and i just love everything about the car =/ lol its going to push my budget a little...... BUT still pretty sure its going to be the mazda 6 mps...

good luck with your 6 purchase. i am sure u will love the ride

Thanks btw any1 changed the speakers on pov pack 6mps? Thanks in advance

Hey dude, Another guy eyeing off my Lipstick red hey? I swear unless u man it up a little that colour has defult "womans" car status. Good luck dude, be patient and look at whats on offer in other states, you may get what your looking for cheaper if your willing to have it brought to you on a trailer. Me and Sean flew to cairns to pick his up and we drove it back. 13,000 k's for $28k With 1 year warranty remaining. Well worth it.

Id like to have herd its not your first car, its not always the case but more than likely your going to smush it some how.

But Good luck and i hope you find what your looking for!

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

Oh pov pack, i wish you could have the SP23 Bucket seats, i hate my mps 6 seats. Its great if you have a larger body cause you actually fit. But if there is not m uch to you its like your sitting on a park bench, no HUG what so ever.
    Latool- far from normal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast