User Tag List

Thread: Black MPS Show & Shine

Default Black MPS Show & Shine

I'm not the best photographer in the world, but I'm reasonably happy with these.

All Prima products. Applied Epic 5 weeks ago, then weekly washing with Mystique and QD after washing with Slick. Topped up the protection with Hydro today and plastics rubber Nero. Personally I prefer the finish of the Slick, but love the way it's so easy to add another 5-6 week durability to the sealant in just a few minutes with the Hydro.

2. Default

nice job

Nevermind Guest

sexy....even for a black mps

That's some nice shots, good job.

HellionXR6T Guest

I know black can come up looking like glass with a lot of effort but that is an incredible job. The reflection on the hatch is fantastic in the 1st pic.

Nice pic of you in the bumper's reflection lying down taking a shot there too.....

Seriously, WOW!!!

Nevermind Guest

reminds me of that ebay item a couple years ago where someone was selling a stainless steel jug or kettle, and u could see them in the reflection, the problem was they took the picture in the nude.

HellionXR6T Guest

!!! That wasn't the only item where someone's done that. Hmm, makes you wonder. Hopefully they buy clothes with the money earned by selling their stuff on EBAY.

@ the ebay item. I saw that somewhere too.

Blog Entries

Well I can say that I have 2 coats of Victoria wax on my car and that rocks after using P21....third coat tomorrow if I wake up...

We want photos!

Blog Entries

do not think you will get them today...too much alcohol last night has me thinking the wax on wax off action will not have a good result on my stomach

12. Default

nice shots there Joel.

And I thought you just sold the stuff................seems to me you know what to do with it too.....

You might have to add detailing to you shop if you keep turning out jobs like that.

Again nice work

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I'm nowhere near the level you guys are at though. I lack the attention the detail that I see from the professionals.

Cool, come do my car!

[QUOTE=ZAS;9584]I'm not the best photographer in the world, but I'm reasonably happy with these.

All Prima products. Applied Epic 5 weeks ago, then weekly washing with Mystique and QD after washing with Slick. Topped up the protection with Hydro today and plastics rubber Nero. Personally I prefer the finish of the Slick, but love the way it's so easy to add another 5-6 week durability to the sealant in just a few minutes with the Hydro.

Dude, Nice Job!
    Is Prima the brand of the gear you are using?
    Do you know if it's available in WA?
    Cheers,
    Dean

We are the Australian distributors for Prima. We don't have a stockist in WA yet, only QLD, NSW and SA, but we do ship to WA.

Blog Entries

that looks unreal. might have to pop on over to your site and order some stuff.

What products do you reccommend for a finish like that?

HellionXR6T Guest

Guys...For someone that hates polishing at the best of times. What would you recommend? Best result for minimal effort?

Quote Originally Posted by HellionMPS View Post
    Guys...For someone that hates polishing at the best of times. What would you recommend? Best result for minimal effort?
    For a product like that you are going to have to wait a couple of months until Prima Banana Gloss arrives. We can't ship it by air due to restrictions in the US so it has to come by boat.

I can recommend a few products that we have now, but there is always going to be an element of effort to begin with. Maintaining it afterwards is easy.

Pre Wax - Prima Amigo
    Synthetic Wax - Prima Epic

You then maintain this with either Prima Slick or Hydro

The trade off between the last two is Slick looks better, but doesn't offer the extra protection you get from Hydro.