Welcome

Enjoy the club.

welcome

Question Must be science fiction !!

Quote Originally Posted by 2000MNLESS View Post
    THEY'RE MULTIPLYING!!!!! :O

Welcome

Enjoy the club.
    Day Of The Triffids watch out were comin to get ya !!!
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    OK will keep you informed Tom ,Where in Cairns do you live ? its easy to catch madaz now she will be in my garage for the next six months Lucky some of the mps boyz have offered to blow the cobwebs out on the cruises
    Col
    Live in Freshwater, not far from town.

6 months off the road? are you pulling Madaz her down for a rebuild?

Tried to find a link in Mazspace for your car with no luck. Have you or any others got any links to your cars for inspiration?

First to go will be the exhaust; it's seriously the quietest car I've even owned!

Smile Mps exhaust note non existant lol !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post

Tried to find a link in Mazspace for your car with no luck. Have you or any others got any links to your cars for inspiration?

First to go will be the exhaust; it's seriously the quietest car I've even owned!
    Hi Tom
    Freshwater not far from me i'm at Redlynch Valley Estate I Have lost my licence but have a few things planned for Madaz .If you go to members rides look for about 6 threads on madaz or col's mps their are quite a few pics of the mods .My mob num is 0419 344 577
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Welcome m8 Good to see another fresh member. . .

Yeah a few nice cars starting to get known up here

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 03blk View Post

Right hand side of any members post; is there psot count etc and brief details about the town, age, car etc.

6th line down for most members says how many vehicles they have in there Mazspace. Click it and it will take you straight to there Mazspace and there car,s
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Dude don't get a zorst, get an SRI off tim, seriously worth every penny, i still giggle like a loon when i hear that thing.

The CN porice will be on you like nothing else with a zorst, intake is where it is at dude.

I don't have my ride up yet, but i got a few things planned for her over the coming weeks and will be a all at once reveal

Yeah go SRi from timmy ! But you have to get a zorst, cause with a turbo you shouldnt have any smaller than 3" if you actually wana see some poke from your turbo

I always drink on Friday arvo ...That's why all our cruises are on Sundays (read my next post to see how this seemingly unrelated comment fits in )
    Last edited by DISIMS3; 05-02-2010 at 11:53 AM.

too true tim, lol seen u on a few cruises where u should have still be in bed lol

I just realised i answered shiv's last post from the 1st page.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I look better than you at 7 in the morning Michael

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    I just realised i answered shiv's last post from the 1st page.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

I look better than you at 7 in the morning Michael
    lol very true, im not a morning person
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Quote Originally Posted by MPShiv View Post
    Dude don't get a zorst, get an SRI off tim, seriously worth every penny, i still giggle like a loon when i hear that thing.

The CN porice will be on you like nothing else with a zorst, intake is where it is at dude.

I don't have my ride up yet, but i got a few things planned for her over the coming weeks and will be a all at once reveal
    Tom

I've sent you a PM regarding parts
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

So ya got any parts for GTiRs yet ? ? ?

What you want?

Gauges, and bodystyling, and just anything really. . Tryme

We'll talk about it on Saturday otherwise we're stealing Tom's thread here.

Alright. .

Welcome 03blk. Another black MPS in FNQ - nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast