User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carbon Fibre Hood Damper

I'd be in too if a new GB is started

The Redline ones look great. Im deffinitly keen on the Elite version. It was about $155 US shipped so we shall see what kind of discount we can get.
    I tried shopping around for these in the ACT and everywhere either tells me they have them but without the mounts, or that its a stupid mod and to stick with the stock stick.
    Anyway, angry rant over: I have not done a groop buy before, how is payment sorted by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    My thoughts exactly bb, would you please start a new GB thread yeldarb, once you have set one up I will move / delete the posts from this one so as not to cause any confusion, I might be keen for a set of these also, depending on the finances at the time.
    Will do. I'll get in touch with the vendor and see what the conditions are. Ideally posting direct to each member would be easier, but that would limit the discount on postage. I'm happy to distribute once they arrive.

Give me the weekend to get back to you, but I'll restart the GB this afternoon. Glad there is some interest.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    My thoughts exactly bb, would you please start a new GB thread yeldarb, once you have set one up I will move / delete the posts from this one so as not to cause any confusion, I might be keen for a set of these also, depending on the finances at the time.
    MATTMPS, please move/close/destroy...this thread. Have started a new GB.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234