User Tag List

Thread: Dumb newby questions about wheels

1. Exclamation Dumb newby questions about wheels

Hi Everyone, I'm Errol from Sydney. I've just deposited a MPS for my wife in black. I'm looking at putting some 19's on it and lowering it. Does anyone have any ideas. As it's my wifes we are only going for looks so I don't need coil overs. She wants something chrome but not too blingy? Any ideas would be welcome.

CYA

mate welcome and take a look at Wheelboyz there are up here on the gold coast but i also believe they may be in sydney a few guys including myself have wheels from them and i'm happy with them. With lowering your car take it to the likes of pedders, fulcrum or someone like that and they will be more then happy to help you hope that helps some Cheers Regan.

Hi Errol and welcome to ozmpsclub...

I went to Tempe Tyres to get the rims on my 2....

as for lowering the mps call and ask for Pete..

Wholesale Suspension Blacktown
    Parts only Retail & Trade Distribution

Address 1/47 Third ave Blacktown, NSW 2148
    Phone (02) 9831 8825
    Fax (02) 9831 8824

Wholesale Suspension - Shock Absorbers, Lowering, King Springs, Lift Kits, Coilovers

Hi Errol...
    Best looking current shape for me atm is this one...
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...gen2-mps3.html
    Hope that helps!

5. Default

Welcome Errol

OzzyTyres tend to have more blingy chrome rims in larger sizes, check them out too

Is everyone forgetting our wonderful sponsors 6 great reasons to buy Rota wheels from RotaAustralia.com.au - Australias leading online Rota Wheels web store ?

Here is a link to thier subforum ROTA Australia

Cheers and Welcome

Justin

PS Moved to wheels\handling\tyres section and updated title to be descriptive

sounds like u need CX9 Rims

oem and they look AWESOME !!!!

9. Default

Thyanks for the feedback. Went to Tempe Tyres today and had a bit of a look around. Picking the car up next week and want to get it into shape straight away. I'll post some picks when it's done. Great forum - thanks

E

welcome to forum and look forward to your pix when you get the car and new wheels. Also have a black gen 2 but waiting till time to replace tyres in coming months then will upgrade wheels at same time.

Welcome m8. . . Tempetyres Thats where id go. .