User Tag List

Thread: Best Service

Default Best Service

Sapnin

I recently ordered the "Prima Paint Protection Kit" and "Prima Mystique Shampoo/Wash 3.8 Litre" from Joel, and I must say the delivery was fast, the packaging was worthy of a ceramic antique, and the total cost felt like daylight robbery.
    I highly recommend using ZAS for your detailing supplies you wont be dissapointed.

On a side note, I think it is in everyones best interest to buy "Prima Mystique Shampoo/Wash 3.8 Litre" I didn't think there could be a noticeable difference in shampoo's for my car, but after using "Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash" for the past few months, then going back to the Mystique.. wholly dogsh!t...

OK thats it.

Thanks Joel.

And thanks forum for the discount haha

Mr Joel is awesome

I've dealt with Joel for a couple of times and I am very impressed with the service!!

Highly recommended!!!

Everyone on here knows how much I rave on about Prima Car Care. Truly amazing stuff, and ZAS's customer service is fantastic. Joel is always on hand to give tips and advice too.

Glad to hear you see the quality of the products too Stevie..

Thanks Guys for the kind words, and I'm wrapped the Prima products are still living up to expectations.

I'll also pass on the comment regarding the packaging. I always think he goes overboard with the packaging but obviously it is appreciated

I definitely agree with everyone's comments here re ZAS and Joel. Having read all about the Prima products from forum members, I wanted to give it a try.

Went to order from ZAS and it was hassle free.

I forgot to add an item to my order and made contact with Joel and all was sorted. He made it very easy to do business with. Keep up the good work.

Highly recommended !!

Now I have my products, I hope to have a good weekend testing them out for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by steviekfc View Post
    Sapnin

I recently ordered the "Prima Paint Protection Kit" and "Prima Mystique Shampoo/Wash 3.8 Litre" from Joel, and I must say the delivery was fast, the packaging was worthy of a ceramic antique, and the total cost felt like daylight robbery.
    I highly recommend using ZAS for your detailing supplies you wont be dissapointed.

On a side note, I think it is in everyones best interest to buy "Prima Mystique Shampoo/Wash 3.8 Litre" I didn't think there could be a noticeable difference in shampoo's for my car, but after using "Meguiar's NXT Generation Car Wash" for the past few months, then going back to the Mystique.. wholly dogsh!t...

OK thats it.

Thanks Joel.

And thanks forum for the discount haha
    I certainly agree, the packaging of the products is a 5 Star service. I've purchased other things online and they didn't even come with packaging. Needless to say I had to send it back and get a replacement.

Mystique is definitely a great shampoo. I've compared it to ArmourAll and Meguiars Gold Class. It might be just my head but my car SHINES after I wash it with Mystique. I'll be buying the 3.8L bottle also once my bottle runs out.

Good to see someone else on the forum is enjoying these products

Quote Originally Posted by sikdailo View Post
    It might be just my head but my car SHINES after I wash it with Mystique.
    You'll be happy to know it's not in your head

They add certain things to the formula to produce that effect. Glad you like it

Hahaha, glad it's not just me then. I'll be putting through another order shortly for a friends car. He's seen my car and loves the SHINE too :] also will be purchasing some products for myself of course.

Well, if that ringing endorsement isn't enough to make me try Prima over Meguires then what is?

I went to look at your site and it doesn't work in Opera ..not a huge deal, just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch2k View Post
    I went to look at your site and it doesn't work in Opera ..not a huge deal, just sayin'
    Actually, thank you for letting us know. Hopefully sometime in the near future our new and improved website will be completed. I'll be making sure it is 100% compatible with all browsers (currently has a problem with IE8 too)

Yeah, the Scrolling text is a little mental in IE8 everything else seems to work OK

Looks and works great in Firefox, though.

Good to hear, might have to try this service out, got some stuff on my paint that could do with a removal