User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New MZR performance SRI intake for Gen 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Annie,

It's not as hard as you think... It just used WB40 at the begining, the whole thing would of taken 20mins... but i didn't so it took me like 45 mins. I'm just going to get a Heatsheild for it tomorrow.

Let you know how that goes!
    Where ya gettin ya heatshield from??

Blog Entries

Thanks Brackaus

Not something I would consider doing myself, so any help would be appreciated....

Default Re: New MZR performance SRI intake for Gen 2!

I'll give you a hand if you want!

Blog Entries

Sweet!!!! Can you let me know what I have to get and I'll order it - thank you sooo much!

5. Default

I'm keen on getting one of these as well am I able to get some prices sent to me can't find it on eBay.

Default Re: New MZR performance SRI intake for Gen 2!

Prob have to order a sri from MZR it comes pretty much setuped! The only thing that got me worried was that I was told it needed a brace attached to the body, but i'm sure MZR can answer that!

Yogi, I'm getting it custom made tomorrow, I've seen one before and it looks sweet, all going goo I'll post pic's!

Quote Originally Posted by FatCat View Post
    I'm keen on getting one of these as well am I able to get some prices sent to me can't find it on eBay.
    PM DisiMS3, he is MZR performance.

Thanks 2XS, I forgot his Username

Brackaus I ended up making my own bracket using a universal intake bracket which I purchased off ebay. It slips under the clamphose on the filter, then I bolted it to a L bracket which I bolted to one of the mounting points for the original air box..Seems to support the SRI well enough!!

Knarly Yogi!.

Mr 2XS made mine

Just received mine and installed this arvo. Need to break it in a little but wow makes an immediate impact in throttle response and that induction sound is incredible! Thanks DISIMS3! Keep up the good work.

no one is logging LTFT.. commanded afr vs actual afr? thats a shame..

What is the end diameter where the filter slips on.. ie what size filter will fit on it.. without the use of the silicone coupler that I can see pictured..

Thanks a lot!

Doc

Yeh. Another happy customer. thanks DISIms3. Special thanks to Troy,your a legend. Posted write up ,Gen2 Sinus issues this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    no one is logging LTFT.. commanded afr vs actual afr? thats a shame..

What is the end diameter where the filter slips on.. ie what size filter will fit on it.. without the use of the silicone coupler that I can see pictured..

Thanks a lot!

Doc
    Without the coupler a 69 - 70mm end diameter
    With the coupler a 77 - 78mm end diameter
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Got mine fitted on Sunday after DISIM3 sent it out, amazing difference with a noticeable increase in power, in 2nd gear at full boast its just bonkers. Got the cruise coming up this weekend and looking forward to giving it a proper run out.

Great purchase imo and fairly easy to fit, took a mate and I about 50 mins, however both of us are not mechanics.

are these the revised intake?

Quote Originally Posted by desssa View Post
    are these the revised intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldhead View Post
    Yeh. Another happy customer. thanks DISIms3. Special thanks to Troy,your a legend. Posted write up ,Gen2 Sinus issues this forum.
    Hey Old Head, I'm getting the feeling that the Gen I's are benifitting more from the SRI than the GENII's. How is yours going? I started a thread last night regarding modding the air box in a GENII. In my un-educated view it looks like a pretty decent set up. What beneifits are you seeing?
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

I am thinking of getting an SRI soon but can't decide between this and the CES one? Is there any advatnages of one over the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    Hey Old Head, I'm getting the feeling that the Gen I's are benifitting more from the SRI than the GENII's. How is yours going? I started a thread last night regarding modding the air box in a GENII. In my un-educated view it looks like a pretty decent set up. What beneifits are you seeing?
    No dramas at all , If your happy with std air box, IMO just add the K&N panel filter this will increase some air flow,but if u want a greater airflow then an SRI is your answer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast