46. You may not vote on this poll
  • MPS 3

32 69.57%
  • MPS 6

14 30.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mazda MPS 3 or 6

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    Cheers to the lucky ppl in the world that get to have the MPS grin permanently etched onto their faces
    I have that too, I laugh everytime I see someone driving a MPS

Nevermind Guest

says mr. "i'll hang around the mps forums all day" xr5

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    says mr. "i'll hang around the mps forums all day" xr5
    There's a laugh a minute here

4. Default

bump, theres a few new 6'ers here who are bound to want to vote

5. Default

bumpity bump ... cmon 6'ers u know u want to vote

Obviously the one you drive is the one you prefer.. kinda over the 3 or 6 debate .. the car we drive is in the top right hand corner of every post .. so we all know who drives what .. Does it really matter as everyone is welcome here .. even us lesser beings that dont own an MPS..lol...
    JMHO
    Cheers
    Dee

7. Default

Yeh sorry Im over the 3 vs 6 thing too, we all know which ones better anyhow jokes jokes ...

Besides its actually a poll to show the car u drive

Im actually more interested in the number of 6 owners here, seems like we have a lot, much more than I have ever seen 'congregated' anywhere else
    Last edited by blackbetty; 06-01-2009 at 06:28 PM.
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Talking

DUH!

A 3 of course!

Ill get a 6 once its looks changes and they make it look like this --->

------------------------------ Double post merged ------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    seems like we have a lot, much more than I have ever seen 'congregated' anywhere else
    They are starting to come out of the woods slowly, they know they are safe in here and wont be laughed at for driving a 6
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 06-01-2009 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Double post merged

6, ballistic in the wet with dsc off and can still fit golf clubs, kids stuff, my stuff in the boot and still have room
    Last edited by duglet; 06-01-2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Double post merged

i'd rather push my 3 then drive a 6.......

paahaha...i kid i kid there both awesome machines ! we all know 3 drivers wished it was AWD !! I DO !!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post

paahaha...i kid i kid there both awesome machines ! we all know 3 drivers wished it was AWD !! I DO !!
    I totally agree with the wishing for the 3's to be AWD bit, but then it wouldn't be the toey little freak of a car that we all love!!

So if I had the moolah to do so, it would be the MPS3...

SP23 for the time being. Sedan FTW.

dOttY Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post

HA... likes it so much its her sig... haha

The 3 has to the black though

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shakespeare View Post
    6, ballistic in the wet with dsc off and can still fit golf clubs, kids stuff, my stuff in the boot and still have room
    I love my 6 in the wet, not much out there will come close with slippery roads, although with DSC off it can get a bit hairy... having said that, with DSC off I got seriously out of shape yesterday in the dry... bit too much right foot coming out of a roundabout... plenty of steering wheel input was required rather rapidly to avoid serious embarrassment...
    2009 VW Passat R36 - 220KW of German engineering.
    EQ - "I must admit, having driven Simons Passat, I was simply....impressed, very impressed. My flat cap and whippet, old man jokes are definalty put back in the kit bag."

Quote Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
    I love my 6 in the wet, not much out there will come close with slippery roads, although with DSC off it can get a bit hairy... having said that, with DSC off I got seriously out of shape yesterday in the dry... bit too much right foot coming out of a roundabout... plenty of steering wheel input was required rather rapidly to avoid serious embarrassment...
    Had a very similar experience in the dry a few weeks back, where I was turning left, accelerating into traffic on a busy highway and planted the foot and had a very big power slide (dsc off) had to rapidly correct, the truck driver coming up fast probably thought I was a right goose still was lots of fun (and better than front wheel spin) driving home was thinking to myself, "two years on and I still really love this car"

Blog Entries

, mine wasn't that elegant, bit too close for comfort - for a split second I thought I was going to lose it, especially when it came back a little harder than I wanted - I think I backed off in the power slide a little too much instead of keeping some throttle so the return was more gentle. The kerb was NOT looking attractive. ...

But yes, I know what you mean about loving the car. It was annoying me before xmas with some hesitation and poor performance, but that seems to have cleared itself up a bit, and I'm back into 'big grin' mode at the moment!
    2009 VW Passat R36 - 220KW of German engineering.
    EQ - "I must admit, having driven Simons Passat, I was simply....impressed, very impressed. My flat cap and whippet, old man jokes are definalty put back in the kit bag."

at least 3 drivers are not hoons by the sounds of things...

^^ bloody HOONS ^^

Blog Entries

.... just cos we can power slide...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast