User Tag List

Thread: Dashhawk

1. Default Dashhawk

Guys,

Do your cars show boost as psi? or only as Bar?

Thanks.

Dashawks show boost as PSI. Possibly as Bar also. You can change alot of the display configurations. I'm sure you would be able to change the units as well.

psi ftw

Quote Originally Posted by 2000MNLESS View Post
    Dashawks show boost as PSI. Possibly as Bar also. You can change alot of the display configurations. I'm sure you would be able to change the units as well.
    Mine shows as PSI but like ^^^he said you can change the units, just have a play through its configurations and you will find something.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

5. Default

I was having a play with mine yesterday and scrolled through the boost readings. PSI would not display but bar, kpa and hpa all displayed.

So I was wondering if anyone here was having the same issue. Or is that due to the Xede? But if it was due to the Xede how would I get the BAR reading?

Make sure you have the proper firmware... Matt has a thread somewhere here.. ill link it.

Mine did this until I had the firmware below.

8. Default

No joy.

Still only BAR working.

I don't have a dashhawk, but just a suggestion - if they're anything like my dashdyno, you may need to change it from metric to imperial units in a global config screen. Unfortunately on mine this means it displays MPH instead of KMH as well.

Worth looking.

1,662 views on this thread in a day and a half, I think alot of people were like me and thought it was for sale

As stated above, there is the option to switch between imperial and metric. The problem with this on the Dashhawk is that it switches all the settings so you can't have a mix of imperial and metric.

Out of curiosity, why do you require boost readings from the Dashhawk, your Xede will be screwing with the values anyway.

13. Default

I was just playing with it and noticed that BAR worked while PSI didn't.

Was strange. I normally don't have boost on it, speed, AFR, Boost Intake and Intake temp.