User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CPE Engine Mounts

if matt buys 2 does that mean a total of five? then the GB is on!!!

Wish I am in NSW now tone

Im happy to receive all the mounts and then ship them out individually to everyone, as i said, shipping wont cost a thing that way for us. it will all go through my company

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    if matt buys 2 does that mean a total of five? then the GB is on!!!

Wish I am in NSW now tone
    If I buy 2 I believe that would make the order 6

thats correcto mundo

5. Default

OK,
    Lazy dog thank's for the GB.
    When would you like to start it, now you have 6 mounts. LETS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by mattmps View Post
    If I buy 2 I believe that would make the order 6
    ooops i blame the i was having while typing this msg :P

Quote Originally Posted by tone View Post
    Im happy to receive all the mounts and then ship them out individually to everyone, as i said, shipping wont cost a thing that way for us. it will all go through my company
    Thanks tone. Very much appreciative of this

Please put me down for 1 MPS3 engine mount... 60 duro

Thanks

Ok, Just spoke to MPS Garage and have organised the following with them.

For the price to be honoured, please place an order with MPS through their website. Then please send a email to sales@mpsgarage.com.au stating your name and forum id.

There is a 2.5% surcharge by credit card, so please be aware of that, otherwise direct deposit.

They will give me all the delivery addresses and then I will send them all to TONE for him to dispatch(as he is going to do it for free :-) ) - Where are you based TONE?

Is everyone ok with that? I'm only going out there once, so let me know when everyone's ordered and paid and i'll go collect.

Thanks
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

Sounds good. Lazy i'm based in Sydney, Work in Chatswood, live in Ryde.

Ill do this now.

Ordered and Paid - Have also emailed mps garage with details

Cheers

Just ordered a 60 Duro today from MPS Garage... hopefully it doesnt vibrate my over sensitive guts out like the 75 duro mount did..

Quote Originally Posted by Ranton View Post
    Just ordered a 60 Duro today from MPS Garage... hopefully it doesnt vibrate my over sensitive guts out like the 75 duro mount did..
    I feel ya. Im not sure what duro the TRZ dogbone mount was. but that was too much. apparently the 60 shouldn't be too bad.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Lazydog, Once everyone has paid and its all sorted. Do you want me to organise TNT to pick up from their premises rather then you picking up? then ill ship them out the same day i receive them.

ill send you my drivers license or something if you don't trust me. haha

Quote Originally Posted by lazydog View Post
    Ok, Just spoke to MPS Garage and have organised the following with them.

For the price to be honoured, please place an order with MPS through their website. Then please send a email to sales@mpsgarage.com.au stating your name and forum id.

There is a 2.5% surcharge by credit card, so please be aware of that, otherwise direct deposit.

They will give me all the delivery addresses and then I will send them all to TONE for him to dispatch(as he is going to do it for free :-) ) - Where are you based TONE?

Is everyone ok with that? I'm only going out there once, so let me know when everyone's ordered and paid and i'll go collect.

Thanks
    Thanks Lazydog!! WOuld be good to solve my misaligned gearshifts soon Just ordered. Funny thing is that they didnt say during checkout with duro I wanted. Odd..
    Last edited by mech81; 27-01-2010 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Thanks Lazydog!! WOuld be good to solve my misaligned gearshifts soon Just ordered. Funny thing is that they didnt say during checkout with duro I wanted. Odd..
    hmmm....Weird.... Did you order the MPS3 mount?
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

my bad... my brains in the wrong place today...mpsgarage just emailed me to recheck my order. me = dumb

lazy not sure if you saw this but if you want to do this instead let me know.

Lazydog, Once everyone has paid and its all sorted. Do you want me to organise TNT to pick up from their premises rather then you picking up? then ill ship them out the same day i receive them.

Just placed an order... thanks for organising this Lazydog.

And tone, if we organise shipping through you then does that mean we don't have to pay a cent for shipping? If so, lets go with that option! We would be crazy not to.

thats correct sanx. Shipping on my company. haha

Very much appreciated tone.

No problems. We still waiting on anyone's payment? I can get a courier to pick them up today and drop them off today here for me to ship them to you over night today so you all get them before the weekend, if everyone has paid.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast