User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow MPS lovers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    are we talking a dance off?
    That sounds like a plan- to Saturday Night Fever!
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

Quote Originally Posted by dOttY View Post
    You are the one that came in here, bagging out the 3 owners. There's a difference between having an opinion and dissing someone. How dare you generalise everyone's reasoning for buying a 3, and not to mention putting us in the same catergory as WRX drivers... Seems you're the one that doesn't know who you're talking to. It surely comes across that you hate all Mazda's except your own and other 6's. We are all here for the same reasons.

Oh and Mods, I come in peace, but when attacked, I will attack back... I'm a 3 driver and proud of it.

Jeev...you truly are EVIL!
    Dude i owned a 3 before the 6 so NER, it was a great car, but in my opion i like my 6 better.... gee if you can't handle a bit of friendly banter then your in the wrong place.... you have some more to say take it to PM and id be more than happy to entertain you.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_3MPS View Post

As I've mentioned elsewhere, that's great news for those seeking a bargain, bad if you're a 6 MPS owner trying to sell...
    But do u see a hole swag of 6 MPS owners trying to sell, like u do 3 MPS owners ??? ... I dont think so

dOttY Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Latool View Post
    Dude i owned a 3 before the 6 so NER, it was a great car, but in my opion i like my 6 better.... gee if you can't handle a bit of friendly banter then your in the wrong place.... you have some more to say take it to PM and id be more than happy to entertain you.

Friendly banter...sif. The only thing that's entertaining about you, are your typos. You're the one that arked up when I stated that, IN MY OPINION I found your statements that dissed the 3 drivers, offending. Seems you are the one that's in the wrong place.

Last edited by dOttY; 21-12-2008 at 08:18 AM.

Is this officially the site's first dust up between two members? C'mon let's be friends, there is no right or wrong in car purchasing decisions when talking about two great motor cars. It's just different strokes for different folks, both great cars! Let's just drink up and bury the hatchet!
    Last edited by Jegi#5; 20-12-2008 at 10:19 PM.

dOttY Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jegi#5 View Post
    Is this officially the site's first dust up between two members? C'mon let's be friends, there is no right or wrong in life, different strokes for different folks, both great cars! Let's just drink up and bury the hatchet!
    Both great cars, yep, they share the same Mazda badge. The 3 vs 6 debate has been long running, all in good fun. However, it's in poor taste when someone comes in, and basically insinuates that the 3 is a lesser car, and likens the people that drive them, to WRX-driver-wannabe's, because the Subby is supposedly superior. Like Duggy said, we all choose the car we buy for various reasons and differences in taste, and I respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    But do u see a hole swag of 6 MPS owners trying to sell, like u do 3 MPS owners ??? ... I dont think so
    Yes...you do hardly any 3 MPS's out in dealer land for sale...

You know what's amusing though? In the Carsales.com.au private seller sections. Nation wide there are 25 MPS6s for sale and 20 MPS3s for sale.

Woops.

Blog Entries

Interesting looking at carsales.com.au and the mods people have...there is a MPS6 with 20" chrome wheels there...I now know to stop looking for a set of 20's for my car...lol

10. Default

Theres a girl here in ACT with a white mps6 with 20" chrome gestalt wheels, doesnt look the best

Blog Entries

Nevermind Guest

it actually looks like a commodore on that side on shot

Eww...only way that could be worse is if they were spinners *ghetto*

"Chrome won't get you home."

Hahaha...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jeev View Post
    "Chrome won't get you home."

Hahaha...
    AGREED, there is nothing crome on our cars, why would you. lol. I went for the gunmetal grey look with my wheels. Not exactly what i wanted but you are pretty limited with what will fit the bloody thing due to the offset. I would be interested in getting some customs made..... how about we post pics of what we have to give me some ideas?

Now as for the **** above. I love all mazda made cars as you simply can not beat fine Japanese engineering and the build quality is far greater then the crap Ford or Holden throw together. Yes i obviously like my 6 better than the 3 for many different reasons, hence why i own a 6 over a 3, and i understand that other people have the 3 for their own reasons.... not every1 has to fit a family in their cars yet! I also do think think that the 3 is better than the WRX, only cause its Mazda and looks better however i do think that it was still marketed at the same people the WRX is. "IF" your not 1 of those people that's fine, i was generalizing.

As for u up there missy, your just being all a bit nasty and getting all personal, i mean gee did you really have to mention typo's to try and take a dig at me..... FFS we may as well have started the whole "Your mamma so fat casue...." type of crap. I honestly won't value your opinion much in the future and i don't care what you think of me, as people get to know me they will realise what im really like.... if you choose to hate, well thats your option.

Honestly im a pretty care free kinda person who has F wit moments and should probably be a blond, howeva i think im a lot of fun and make a great friend.

"how vein" lol

Blog Entries

Excellent- now that we have that settled I would just like to say one thing- 6 FTW.

Latool- Got and pics of your current wheels on your car?

There she is, looking as pink as lipstick red can... lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	car, small.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	94  

Blog Entries

Those wheels look great- very similar to the rx8 rims which are a very popular choice...needs a drop though!

Or are they rx8 rims?

I don't usually like straying too far from the stock look, so for me it'd be something like:

Looks: Oz Racing Michelangelo-10.

or

Performance: BBS CM

nope, not quite like the rx8, if i could have them i would, very tempting considering it parks next to me every night..... but they wont fit. POO. lol

How nice would it look but. I don't like the new rx8 rims but check the pic of my mans car.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dorians car, first cruise.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	103

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast