User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello Fellow MPS lovers.

Smile Hello Fellow MPS lovers.

Hello everyone. I stumbled across this site and felt obligated to join. I have been a Mazda fan for a few years now, my first car was the 3 SP23, great lil car.

My hubbie drives a RX8 Special Edition. I have somewhat recently upgraded the family car to a 6 MPS, found it by mistake while test driving the new 6. I walked past her in the show room and could not keep walking, i knew i had to own that car. I find it is a great car for hooning in and also great fo the kids. As im not old i did not want a "mummy van".

Just thought i would say hello and i hope i get to no a few of you better.

Blog Entries

Hi Latool! welcome to OzMPSclub - Australia's fastest growing Mazda MPS community!

Blog Entries

Great to see you have the best model MPS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    Great to see you have the best model MPS as well.
    I just realised that if you take that sentence, re-arrange the letters and change some of the other ones, you get "Shin loves him some hot man loving all night long!". Strange coincidence aye?

Welcome to OzMPSClub, we have a cruise headed out to Queen Mary Falls in Feb, feel free to register your interest and that of your other half. It's usually quite a brilliant drive and a lot of fun is had by all. Check the cruises section for more information.
    Last edited by Jeev; 18-12-2008 at 09:56 AM.

5. Default

welcome

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeev View Post
    I just realised that if you take that sentence, re-arrange the letters and change some of the other ones, you get "Shin loves him some hot man loving all night long!". Strange coincidence aye?

Welcome to OzMPSClub, we have a cruise headed out to Queen Mary Falls in Feb, feel free to register your interest and that of your other half. It's usually quite a brilliant drive and a lot of fun is had by all. Check the cruises section for more information.
    I must of hit a sore point...
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

I must of hit a sore point...
    You wish you could hit my sore point

Blog Entries

Quote:

:gtfo:

Nevermind Guest

Another 6, whats going on.....

Smile

Yes you did hit a sore point. Its not our fault we brought the superior model MPS.... id take on you front wheel drive performance car wanna bees any day. .

Prob not the right way to start out on a new forum.... no harm meant im just a straight forward kinda person. lol

You are seeing more of the 6 MPS cause every 1 is finally getting them at a decent price. lol. And to be honest, its a much meaner looking car. Is it just me or does the 3 hatch have a but like a Crystler?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latool View Post
    Yes you did hit a sore point. Its not our fault we brought the superior model MPS.... id take on you front wheel drive performance car wanna bees any day. .

Prob not the right way to start out on a new forum.... no harm meant im just a straight forward kinda person. lol

You are seeing more of the 6 MPS cause every 1 is finally getting them at a decent price. lol. And to be honest, its a much meaner looking car. Is it just me or does the 3 hatch have a but like a Crystler?

You Miss are a legend- and I expect you to keep this attitude up.

The pretend performance car owner here (MPS3) are a cheekly little bunch. Most of then should be getting home from their part time jobs soon so I am sure we will hear more on this...lol
    Quote:

13. Default

Yeh

dOttY Guest

6? Smells like a glorified FAMILY car to me...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dOttY View Post
    6? Smells like a glorified FAMILY car to me...
    A HATCH is a family car. Get with the program.
    Quote:

dOttY Guest

A HATCH is a family car. Get with the program.
    Like hell it is....

Nevermind Guest

a sedan is... hatch is sports car

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nevermind View Post
    a sedan is... hatch is sports car
    Can't seem to think of ANY hatches that are sports cars...
    Quote:

Nevermind Guest

wrx?

Blog Entries

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about roadgoing sports cars. For the type of motorsport, see Sports car racing.

1963 Jaguar E-Type, a classic sports car

1963 Chevrolet Corvette
    A sports car is a term used to describe a class of automobile. The exact definition varies, [1] but generally it is used to refer to a low to ground, light weight vehicle with a powerful engine. Most vehicles referred to as sports cars are rear-wheel drive, have two seats, two doors, and are designed for more precise handling, acceleration, and aesthetics. A sports car's dominant considerations can be superior road handling, braking, maneuverability, low weight, and high power, rather than passenger space, comfort, and fuel economy.
    Sports cars can be either luxurious[2] or spartan, but driving mechanical performance is the key attraction. Many drivers regard brand name and the subsequent racing reputation and history as important indications of sporting quality (for example, Ferrari, Porsche, Lotus), but some brands, such as Lamborghini, which do not race or build racing cars, are also highly regarded.
    A car may be a sporting automobile without being a sports car. Performance modifications of regular, production cars, such as sport compacts, sports sedans, muscle cars, hot hatches and the like, generally are not considered sports cars, yet share traits common to sports cars. They are sometimes called "sports cars" for marketing purposes for increased advertising and promotional purposes.[3] Performance cars of all configurations are grouped as Sports and Grand tourer cars, or, occasionally, as performance cars.
    A sports car does not require a large, powerful engine, though many do have them. Many classic British sports cars lacked powerful engines, but were known for exceptional handling due to light weight, a well-engineered, balanced chassis, and modern suspension (for example, Lotus Seven, Austin 7 Speedy). On tight, twisting roads, such a sports car may perform more effectively than a heavier, more powerful car.
    Quote:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast