User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member (Non MPS Owner) "CAIRNS"

Default New Member (Non MPS Owner) "CAIRNS"

HI Everyone new to site, I dont own an MPS of such I'm actually the proud owner of a Nissan Pulsar GTiR (baby godzilla). If you dont know what it is, basically its a small 2 door hatch back with a SR20DET (turbo charged 2L motor) awd drivetrain. Killer little machines with 230hp factory.

Anyone looking forward to meeting new people with the same passion for performance cars

(refferred to site by Colin (YOU LOSE)).

Will upload some pics of my GTiR

Cheers

Micheal
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3181.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	1807   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3205.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	1808   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3090.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	1809   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3074.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	1810   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jacs inter.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	1811  

Hope you like Mazdas as much as us.

Love a bit of variety

Quote Originally Posted by LILZLR View Post
    HI Everyone new to site, I dont own an MPS of such I'm actually the proud owner of a Nissan Pulsar GTiR (baby godzilla). If you dont know what it is, basically its a small 2 door hatch back with a SR20DET (turbo charged 2L motor) awd drivetrain. Killer little machines with 230hp factory.

Anyone looking forward to meeting new people with the same passion for performance cars

(refferred to site by Colin (YOU LOSE)).

Will upload some pics of my GTiR

Cheers

Micheal
    hey michael welcome to the forum!!!! i still own a red nissan pulsar gti-r 92 model. yours looks pretty tidy. what power r u getting? great pics
    HKS cat back, CES SRI, DENSO Iridium cold plugs,MZR Shifter Base Bushings... more to come! got the mod bug!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJunglist View Post
    hey michael welcome to the forum!!!! i still own a red nissan pulsar gti-r 92 model. yours looks pretty tidy. what power r u getting? great pics
    Cheers for all the welcome guys/girls

200kw atw last dyno but that was with previous stock turbo that was f**ked but next mods after i get back from Japan in Feb include FMIC, new ecu, R32 GTR brake uprgade, New split dump pipe, injectors, safc, new boost controller, new gt2871s and 14-18psi.

you on (gtiroz) ?
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Cool Micheal's a cool guy !!!!and lilzlr is hot !!!!

Heee Micheal this is a pleasant surprise now I know why u text ed me for the mps club web site address tonite . LILZLR is seriously quick
    to OZMPSClub rehab for turbo junkies ,you can check out but you can never leave !!!!
    Just to let the rest of you guys know Micheal was co-driver yesterday in Madaz on the MPS cruise anything he may tell you about the cruise is questionable and open for interpretation
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

@ Baby Godzilla

Nice little beast you got there dude

Welcome

mate nice beast

Booooooooo!!
    Lol welcome along.. I really lie these cars.. Fun, brutal true cars!

Woohoo another GTi-R owner. I had one and i loved it, i miss the little bugger.
    Was a love/hate relationship with it. Loved it when it was going, hated it when anything needed fixing.

Sold it to buy a SP23 as i needed something a little more practical, and i was too paranoid about it, missed it so much and its performance i sold the SP23 when the oppotunity came up and bought the MPS, best of both worlds.
    Not nearly as quick as the GTi-R though.
    Frightningly quick

Car looks sweet

Cheers for all the welcome guys/girls

200kw atw last dyno but that was with previous stock turbo that was f**ked but next mods after i get back from Japan in Feb include FMIC, new ecu, R32 GTR brake uprgade, New split dump pipe, injectors, safc, new boost controller, new gt2871s and 14-18psi.

you on (gtiroz) ?
    damn that is tough!! i had 160 kw atw. yea i was on gti-r oz but havent been on for ages. probably got kicked out for inactivity lol
    HKS cat back, CES SRI, DENSO Iridium cold plugs,MZR Shifter Base Bushings... more to come! got the mod bug!!!

Thumbs up Lilzlr,s awesum signature !!!!!!!

Yeah Micheal that signature is 'THE BEST' good to see you adding some individuality to the forum .
    Col

to OzMPSClub.....nice little beast

welcome aboard .. hope you enjoy your stay !!!

Cheers
    Dee !

damn that is tough!! i had 160 kw atw. yea i was on gti-r oz but havent been on for ages. probably got kicked out for inactivity lol
    Nice 160kw a tidy figure, i think mine has some internal work done from japan, cause she had a fujitsibu 3" zorst and custom dump pipe from japan and all the extra ports in the zorst for meters.

lol Yes the gtir is very much a love/h8 relationship of a car, but i wouldnt part with my for the world, only greif she giving atm is no reverse gear, i think the playing at the 1/4 strip hurt that, got a 13.2 @ 101mph. Running street trim (18s, sub, sound sys, and all standard gear cept for zorst & pod filter)

THanks everyone for all the welcoming greetings

Look forward to more mps cruises as theres not too many gtirs in Cairns.

P.s Col (YOU LOSE) and his mps are both crazy, the mps really amazed me

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Yeah Micheal that signature is 'THE BEST' good to see you adding some individuality to the forum .
    Col
    Cheers Col, all us GTiR owners have a special nature to us lol
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .

Nice 160kw a tidy figure, i think mine has some internal work done from japan, cause she had a fujitsibu 3" zorst and custom dump pipe from japan and all the extra ports in the zorst for meters.

lol Yes the gtir is very much a love/h8 relationship of a car, but i wouldnt part with my for the world, only greif she giving atm is no reverse gear, i think the playing at the 1/4 strip hurt that, got a 13.2 @ 101mph. Running street trim (18s, sub, sound sys, and all standard gear cept for zorst & pod filter)

THanks everyone for all the welcoming greetings

Look forward to more mps cruises as theres not too many gtirs in Cairns.

P.s Col (YOU LOSE) and his mps are both crazy, the mps really amazed me

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Cheers Col, all us GTiR owners have a special nature to us lol
    yeah gti-r def love hate relationship. but more love otherwise we wouldnt drive them hehe. i should have sold mine ages ago but dont want to part with it!!! hehe. got a few things to do to get it up to scratch to sell. i love your interior man. u done a lot of work inside by the looks. i will put some pics up sometime of my baby g

yeah gti-r def love hate relationship. but more love otherwise we wouldnt drive them hehe. i should have sold mine ages ago but dont want to part with it!!! hehe. got a few things to do to get it up to scratch to sell. i love your interior man. u done a lot of work inside by the looks. i will put some pics up sometime of my baby g
    Oh yeah sometimes i just wana burn it too the ground, but after a 15min drive through some twisties and all is forgotton, pics If you ever go to sell tell me first cause id love to get a 2nd one

Hey Michael (It's Tim here). Welcome Mate

Overtaking vengance....YEAH...vengance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast