User Tag List

Thread: Mobile Phone Mount

Default Mobile Phone Mount

Hello,

Does anyone know a good mobile phone mount that works/fits nicely with the 6mps dash? I can't see any good ones that will handle a smaller (thinner) phone and dont suction to the windscreen, id rather have it down near the cig lighter.

I have a nokia 5310 Nokia 5310 XpressMusic - Full phone specifications and it seems too small for big iphone/pda mounts!

Thanks

Have you tried the likes of Mad Rons, CRazy Johns or a local Jaycar ? ? ? All places that stock nify gadgets

I've tried DSE and AutoBarn, both pretty poor. I'd rather direct suggestions than places just to look, but I'll probably do some more browsing this weekend..

Ok, sorry m8 was jus helpn will have a look at work for ya. .

Hey mate, I have this in my car, basically it's a metal bracket that is screwed down on the inside of the instrument cluster so you don't see any holes in the trim with a car phone holder/adapter/charger attached. I used to have a nokia car kit attached to this, but recently got a blackberry kit from here which is now shown. The link below is where I bought the blackberry unit from.

THB Bury: List All - eXpansys Australia

Last edited by shakespeare; 15-01-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Moved to electronics thread as this topic is more suited there