User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Osborne Motorsport cars at paint shop

Default Osborne Motorsport cars at paint shop

Photo's of the cars just painted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camera-0910097.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	2058   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camera-0910098.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	2059  

Nice. Lovin that white. Needs black bonnet stripes

Graphic package yet ot come.

Smile Mps's rule !!!!!!

Can,t wait to see these white knights trackside ,2010 is gunna be a good year for mps followers
    Col

I've said it before and those pictures reinforce it.
    MAZDA WE WANT WHITE MPS NOW!!!

wow looks fresh, this may hav been posted befor but how much for a respray? on average..

Are the foglights blacked out?

Are the foglights blacked out
    They are removed for racing.

Noice.

Really wish Mazda would make a white MPS...sigh

team WHITE FTW! nice nice

white is so sexy

Ian for the pics and looks like all is on track for the B12hr in Feb...

It will be great to see the 3 MPS3's on the track battling out in their class and also pushing some of those fancier cars as Jake has done in the last 2yrs in his Grand Prix MPS3...

also are the 2 cars doing the whole series this year as well..and what of the Celica's ?

I will be working at the B12hr and I hope to catch up with the crew....
    from Orange NSW

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    Ian for the pics and looks like all is on track for the B12hr in Feb...

It will be great to see the 3 MPS3's on the track battling out in their class and also pushing some of those fancier cars as Jake has done in the last 2yrs in his Grand Prix MPS3...

also are the 2 cars doing the whole series this year as well..and what of the Celica's ?

I will be working at the B12hr and I hope to catch up with the crew....
    G'day Dave we will still be very busy to get to Bathurst, no time off until after the 12hr. As usual we will be doing the full series.
    The Celica's are getting in the way in the workshop, one is for sale, but I think Colin would like to keep them for old time sake. They have won three austrailian production championships outright and their class every year.
    Looking forward to seeing you at Bathurst, or call in to the workshop one weekend and you can meet the team.

Ian

I'm off this weekend but have our first cruise for the year but I'm free sunday at this stage so if its ok I wouldn't mind dropping in...

Dave, give me a call on Sunday moring, i'll give tou the address.

ok Ian sounds good...

Smile Bathurst 12hr feb 3 mps's awesome !!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I can get down for this one but I'm sure going to try my commitments at MakoTrack are increasing especially now with MotorShow ACTION NQ coming up in June we have a lot of work to do .Does anybody know if this will be televised live this year
    Col

3 hour special on channel 7. No idea when it will actually be though.
    Shame, I really miss waking up early to watch the old easter long weekend production car racing on tv.
    I wish more people would support production racing in Australia, while they aren't truely production cars, at least they have more real world relavance than the v8 supercars. A bit of manufacturer support would go a long way too. Even if it is just for a once a year 12 or even 24hr race at Bathurst. I believe whatever it will cost them would be a better investment than motor shows

I'm not working that weekend so hopefully I can get there for a look

The proddies are slowly getting more of a following due to the closeness of the racing and the car numbers are increasing with a huge diversity of makes and models...I have followed production racing back when david Brayson use to race the Volvo 240GT and Garrry Waldon drove the RX7....this is back in 83/84 and then right thru to when Mazda took out the 3 x B12hrs in the twin turbo RX7's and then the last 12hr at Eastern Creek were Mazda still showed the Porsches how to do it....

The match between the 3 x MPS3 will be one to watch...
    from Orange NSW

Default Thanks bd581 !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    3 hour special on channel 7. No idea when it will actually be though.
    Shame, I really miss waking up early to watch the old easter long weekend production car racing on tv.
    I wish more people would support production racing in Australia, while they aren't truly production cars, at least they have more real world relavance than the v8 supercars. A bit of manufacturer support would go a long way too. Even if it is just for a once a year 12 or even 24hr race at Bathurst. I believe whatever it will cost them would be a better investment than motor shows

I'm not working that weekend so hopefully I can get there for a look
    I totally agree with your comments to me V8 supercars are boring these days .The best racing was when the cars were driven from the show room to the track .At least the production cars have some relevance to the cars you and I drive on the road .A TIP FOR THE TV STATIONS TELEVISE THE 12HR LIVE AND WATCH THE RATEINGS GO THROUGH THE ROOF Bring back the production cars to the fore this is what Bathurst was designed for to test duarability of road cars .!!!!!!

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 08-01-2010 at 09:40 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast