User Tag List

Thread: 2K - Birthday!

Nevermind Guest

Default 2K - Birthday!

Ok boys and girls

Its my 30th next April , and what I want off birthdayclaus is some POWER!

Instead of getting a new bike and killing myself the next day, I've written a letter and asked if I can mod the MPS, in which I get a 'yes' reply...

So, i'm thinking Exhaust either (Cat back, or Turbo back), SRI and BPV should give me a nice little increase, and fall around the 2k mark hopefully...

So, give me some advise on what I should do.... what I shouldn't and what would you do....

cheers . . .

ECU flash, SRI and BPV?

Nevermind Guest

Getting a chip/flash is something i'd do after warranty runs out, and is also something i'd do last after i've done all other mods, so I wouldnt have to re tune....

Im leaning towards the new Corksport SRI and Exhaust, and the Turbosmart BPV, from the small bit of research i've done so far, I dont think is too bad an option.

Is a Rear Engine mount recommended or something not really needed until the likes of some bigger kw increases?

If so, what one? the CPE ones no good until they fix it?
    Last edited by Nevermind; 16-12-2008 at 06:38 AM.

Who did you have to write a letter to?

Nevermind Guest

Birthday claus, he lives with the penguins at the southpole, not with Santa claus at the north...

Also, Corksport have engine mount inserts, are they any good?

Nevermind Guest

Ok, I'm set on the Turbosmart BPV, and the Corksport Cat Back Exhaust. Im still tossing up between the Corksport SRI, and the CPe Nano SRI. Does anyone have any experience with any of these products, and would like to put in their 2c worth.

It will be a couple more months before I order anything, so who knows what will change between now and then.....