User Tag List

Thread: Corksport Exhaust System

Default Corksport Exhaust System

Has anyone purchased a corksport power series 80mm. cat back exhaust system from MPS garage? If so do you reccomend it, is it easy to install, what improvements did it make and what was the sound like?
    Thanks for any help.

Stealth_MPS has a Cat-Back Corksport, check his thread..., he even posted a vid of what it sounds like.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...my-beauty.html

Do a youtube search also... There is Daspian, I think his name is and if you click in his name, will take you to all the Corksport gear!

If I ever get an MPS would be interested in the full Corksport exhaust and downpipe... SOUNDS GREAT imo!!

yeps i own the corksport cat back..can only say good things about it..no droning at all, nice deep sound. Got it installed at liverpool exhaust and tok about an hour or so to install.
    This is the youtube link to the vid of mine:

YouTube - Mazda 3 MPS Corksport Cat Back Exhaust..Cold Start

+1 for Corksport exhaust, running catback and recently added downpipe. very nice sound

Any realistic power gain?

KRNAGE does the cs downpipe replace the second cat as well or do you need something else. It just looks very short in pics

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    KRNAGE does the cs downpipe replace the second cat as well or do you need something else. It just looks very short in pics
    no, only replaces the downpipe so you either need to stay with stock mid pipe, or get CS race pipe (and have no cats) or custom.

im steering towards CS race pipe and getting a high flow cat added, but seems fine with stock mid pipe at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by bd581 View Post
    Any realistic power gain?
    sound = power right
    i had intake and catback at same time and felt gains, could go higher in the rpm's before losing power

That's what I expected. Can't see a great deal of design difference between stock and the cs cbe
    still on my future shopping list after seeing the quality of them and hearing stealths going hard up mt panorama