User Tag List

Thread: Customer Service Feedback

Blog Entries

Default Customer Service Feedback

General Feedback for the Community on ZAS.

I had some questions on products which were all answered in about 10 minutes of sending multiple PM's. I then ordered the wrong product so I emailed ZAS to correct the order and that was fixed up straight away as well...products will also be delivered overnight- this is fantastic customer service and the web site is also very easy to use.

For those that as not aware, I am an absolute detailing fanatic and will be writing an in depth review on the products I have ordered (Concourse kit) next week...so stay tuned...

For those of you that are looking for something to do over the break (other then drinking!) get your products now...actually drinking and detailing go together pretty well now that I think about it

cheers,
    Peter
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

Nevermind Guest

excellent.

I'm looking to replace some of my meguiars products Ive used for years...

Talking

Alright Shin, quit the and tell us the truth.

How much more discount are you getting than the rest of us

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

. We look after everyone equally.

Speaking of discounts though I'm just about to post a Christmas/New Year special on a few products. Check the ZAS forum shortly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Alright Shin, quit the and tell us the truth.

lol...I wish! (and if that was the case I would not have made such an obvious plug!)

My discount is the same as everyone else on this forum.

I posted because great service is not something we see much of these days (and yes I am in the IT service industry so it is something I have some idea about!) and think it should be rewarded (service costs $).

I look forward to doing the review.

If anyone else has any questions let me know!
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

HellionXR6T Guest

Joel is one hell of a nice guy, so quick to respond and when I asked him some questions on paint protection and the pro's and cons, he came through with a lot of information, even chased up a guy that can do the work here in Brisbane as hmm, me? Polishing cars? I HATE it!!!! lol.

Customer service like what Joel has offered to me is a rarity now days. I'll be spreading the word.

I will take you up on your advice later on mate as the paint protection was added with the tint, ERPS, fabric guard, etc........ Only reason it went on, ended up being cheaper for a 4 in one deal. When it starts to wear in a couple of months. I'll go with what you suggest.

I have however used the Waffle weave towels and I have to admit, I'll be using my chamois for rims and what ever else from now on.... The Waffle weave's worked a treat. Washed the XR the night I got it as it was splattered with bugs after a few "run new car in" mountain runs. Once I was happy the car was clean, I used the Waffle weave towel and I'm SOLD! It's amazing how much water it picks up and you only have to do a few passes with the larger towel.

I think I'll order a spare or 2

Blog Entries

Waffle Weave drying towels are the most important part of my detailing kit- no idea how I managed without one...

dOttY Guest

Same. I can't believe how superior they are! I now have 2 giant ones and 2 smaller ones.

The thought of using the old style chamois puts me off of washing my car! How painful are they to use! I'm moofed I nevah knew about Waffle Weave Drying Towels ages ago... They RAWK!

So does Joel from ZAS. Service is spot on. Cheers!

factastic idea, id like to hear your comments before i buy.

Thanks for the great feedback guys. I appreciate it and am wrapped the products have been spot on for you all.

Latool, I'm not sure if you are looking for info from me on products or experiences from the other members? If it's me you are looking for info from feel free to post any questions in the public forum or you can PM me also.