User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ello Ello'

Default Ello Ello'

Hello All,

After getting my new car (sp25) written off in a car crash, i managed to get myself an GEN II BLACK LUX MPS and i love it. Have got some questions that well i just think this forum would be the best place to have it. Upgrade/mods for my new baby. I'm looking at the new BOV and CAI for my first mods? Any Ideas?

SPANKS!

Dude im sorry to hear that, the SP25 is a lovely car
    Welcome to the forums, Fellow (ex)SP25 Owner

Sounds like an awesome upgrade to me

Bov and cai can be had from MPS garage i believe!

bugger must have been a big hit but I hope all inside the car were unhurt as thats the main thing.....cars can be fixed or replaced and in ur case a step up to a MPS...congrats

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you found a great excuse to upgrade your ride (not what you had in mind though i'm sure). Have fun and remember to hold on.

6. Default

what a great upgrade ... another black gen 2

Total!

8. Default

how come it was a write off did it bend the chassis ?

You had the wrong club sticker on it anyhow

Hey mate!!!

Great to see you here, you might not remember me though

Welcome to the darkside

Hay Al,

Of course i remember you! I'm still 2 down from spotting you! Must say this forum is pretty sweet!. Just rang Auto#### for some Pricing of parts and they were quoting $459 for a Turbosmart BOV.

dang!

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    how come it was a write off did it bend the chassis ?

You had the wrong club sticker on it anyhow
    That's why the guy crashed into me I'm keeping this one clean..for now.

It was a write-off as it did $20,000 worth of damage. That was being hit at 80 km/h no brakes and i was stopped. Prop a major reason why i bought a Mazda again, I open the car door and walked out. I said the 'f' bomb then i laughed. no much else I could do!

Forget Auto#### and forget the turbosmart BOV unless your replacing the intake. Won't fit with the stock airbox.

Do some research before spending your hard earned $$'s. You'll find heaps of tips, info and recommendations on this forum if you look.
    Last edited by DISIMS3; 29-12-2009 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Hay Al,

Of course i remember you! I'm still 2 down from spotting you! Must say this forum is pretty sweet!. Just rang Auto#### for some Pricing of parts and they were quoting $459 for a Turbosmart BOV.

Hmm will now keep up my eyes open for you new ride , you couldnt have joined a better forum, believe me

Yup they are pretty expensive, if you not buying new keep your eyes open in the members sell and buy section, they were a few on sell in there and all of them gone.

Also before you buy one you might wanna read this thread http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/intak...ve-gen-ii.html , engine bays between Gen1 and Gen2 are slighty diferent so you might experience cleareance issues until you replace your stock airbox with a CAI or SRI.

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Oh, thanks. Would of saved me the drama of finding out the hard way, ok well I need a CAI now, but before that... I'm just buying Stan Bush on Itunes. Great Album, The Original Transformers. I'm just working out how to navigate through these pages, there is actually information that I can use... It's scary for a first time.

may i ask who u are insured with?

Nrma qld

It's okay, you will get used to it you will be surprised how much info and assistance you will find here

Btw I'm no a fan of the GenII but congratz, a great outcome out of such bad experience

Hows the side of your car? I heard and was like. OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!! <- those word's!

It's all been sorted mate, thanks for asking took 2 weeks to fix

Here is the thread about it all:

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/off-t...ed-up-mps.html
    Last edited by Nirvandan; 29-12-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Go team EMO

Hi all again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast