User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What handy features do you wish the MPS came standard with?

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    it does have a 6 stacker just doesnt play MP3
    2006 models had MP3

1. More effective headlights
    2. Stronger AWD components
    3. All the gizmos/features/gadgets that are on the MPS 3 Gen II
    4. LED rear lights (brakes, indicators)
    5. Side mirror indicators (and remove the fender ones)
    6. 8" wide wheels
    7. Less space between wheels and wheel arches
    8. Exhaust tips that filled the chrome rings (not like the stock pea shooters)
    9. Boot release on key
    10. Windows up/down controlled from the key (like VW etc)
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post

not impressed huh?

can i vote twice for the horn

Quote Originally Posted by SwimsuitLover View Post
    not impressed huh?
    Nah i was just wondering why you wanted one sooo tall

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Nah i was just wondering why you wanted one sooo tall
    I prefer tall women so then their boobs are at eye level and reduces neck strain. Ha ha kidding. I just like tall women is all.

tall ftw!!
    but not taller than my/yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nasa View Post
    tall ftw!!
    but not taller than my/yourself
    Your blonde is taller than you isnt she???

What does blondes got to do with this scratching my head....

we are handy

Number one on my list is headlights that work. Number two would be comfortable seats like in the MPS3.
    I'd also like to see the front axle moved closer to the front of the car with much less overhang.
    How about an integrated hands-free UHF radio for inter-car communication? Would be great on club cruises and could add a whole new dimension to road rage incidents.
    Finally I'd like some phasers that automatically lock onto dribbling idiots who fail to keep left when they aren't overtaking. One shot should stun, second shot should kill and the third shot should vapourise them. If that's too much to ask then anything that automatically destroys RAV4's with green P plates would do.

Gone to Volvo

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Number one on my list is headlights that work. Number two would be comfortable seats like in the MPS3.
    I'd also like to see the front axle moved closer to the front of the car with much less overhang.
    How about an integrated hands-free UHF radio for inter-car communication? Would be great on club cruises and could add a whole new dimension to road rage incidents.
    Finally I'd like some phasers that automatically lock onto dribbling idiots who fail to keep left when they aren't overtaking. One shot should stun, second shot should kill and the third shot should vapourise them. If that's too much to ask then anything that automatically destroys RAV4's with green P plates would do.
    if this were facebook.. i would click the 'LIKE' button!!
    '
    'BRISBANE AUTOSHINE' MOBILE CAR DETAILING
    1300 35 65 95
    0406 427 269
    antony@autoshine.com.au
    www.autoshine.com.au
    GIFT VOUCHERS AND CLUB DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE**

- The car needs much better high beam, especially considering its performance.
    - I'd also like a taller 2nd gear.
    - Shakes has covered the rest of them pretty well.

And I really want a small selector switch on the gear knob labelled "guns" and "rockets" appropriately attached to the relevant ballistics to deal with the bloody idiots in front of me, as for KMH's phasers ;o) - see also my post on the MPS3 switch.

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Urrrm! Perth driver's are pretty bad, I'd bring the phasers with you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Nasa View Post
    if this were facebook.. i would click the 'LIKE' button!!
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_MPS6 View Post
    - The car needs much better high beam, especially considering its performance.
    - I'd also like a taller 2nd gear.
    - Shakes has covered the rest of them pretty well.

And I really want a small selector switch on the gear knob labelled "guns" and "rockets" appropriately attached to the relevant ballistics to deal with the bloody idiots in front of me, as for KMH's phasers ;o) - see also my post on the MPS3 switch.
    Flaming Oil slicks would be good too, guns and gadgets like this old game

R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Slightly off topic Hey all you MPS3 owners complaining about the sound of your Noddy car horn (for all those that are old enough to remember who Noddy was). Try a wreckers and pick up a dual set of horns and bracket off an MPS6, need to bend the bracket a bit, fit it up, jump a wire from one horn to the other and the jobs done! TWIN HOOTERS.
    Last edited by In Black; 14-01-2010 at 07:24 PM.

Twin H(.)(.)TERS you say hey....

Launch control

launch control isnt always best somthing to void ur warrenty when it brakes also didnt help the maloo to a faster time motor mag said it was .2 slower to 100kph then without

Lots of cars have launch control now that doesn't void warrenty, thats just a Nissan GTR thing, and typical Japanese, rather than fix the problem, take it away.
    For example, Dads 1966 Honda, when they first came out they had a problem with braking cranks due to over revving. Rather than fix the crank, they fitted different tachos with a lower redline (was 12,000rpm down to 10,000)

As for the Maloo in the magazine. Sure it might be faster without the launch control, but that was once. HSV's (and most big power RWD cars) are notoriously hard to get off the line, at least with the launch control you will get it right every time

another +1 for horn. one of the saddest horns i have heard

Brakes that don't make so must dust...
    For the 3's a trip computer like the 6 has. So you can see the average speed and average fuel consumption and how much is left in the tank.
    **edit**
    Also a better feeling gearbox. As the one in the 6 felt a lot smoother and nice then the 3. (But only had it a week)
    Last edited by rfzd; 20-01-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast