User Tag List

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Best tyres for 3MPS's

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    lynchy how many km's have your rt615's done so far? might be getting them for my next set but if the wear isnt that great i might pass
    Think i might see 15000km just .....but the grip is so amazing
    マツダスピード

Lynchy I wouldn't be braging with that unless your smoking them up, the new Yoko's AD08 are good for 20 -25,000 and i'm not happy with those figures for the price, yeh there good for track use too but I might stick with the best Bridgestone I think...

Blog Entries

Kumho KU-36 look set to give 20,000K. More will be a bonus if they manage it.
    Potenza and Sumitomo HTRZ-III both gave 28,000 max, but the sumi were very consistent throughout their life, while the potenzas sucked after 30% wear.

Same treatment all round.

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    Think i might see 15000km just .....but the grip is so amazing
    Id have to agree.. I went for an agro natio run yesterday in the pouring rain and they stuck like to a blanket
    MY16 WRX STi Crystal White Pearl
    -= Rally Armour Flaps - 2XS Muffler Delete =-

FG FPV F6 MKII Vixen - SOLD
    -= Bluepower SRI - ID1000 Injectors - Venom Cat - XCAL3 - ProcessWest Stg2 Intercooler - 359 RWKW=-

CX9 Grand Touring Stormy Blue
    -= The rolling armchair =-

6 MPS Velocity Red - SOLD
    -=Cat Back Exhaust - Pirelli PZero=-

3 MPS Aurora Blue - SOLD
    -=PG SRI - PG Inlet - ETS TMIC - GFB Hybrid BOV - Best Mufflers DP - Eibach Pro - AccessPort STG2 - Autotech HPFP - ITV22 - Michelin PSS=-

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Lynchy I wouldn't be braging with that unless your smoking them up, the new Yoko's AD08 are good for 20 -25,000 and i'm not happy with those figures for the price, yeh there good for track use too but I might stick with the best Bridgestone I think...
    Price? and for what size?
    ^^^The message is up there stupid^^^

Not braging someone asked i told .......

Nearly worth it for the grip! make the bridgestones look like poo!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Kumho KU-36 look set to give 20,000K. More will be a bonus if they manage it.
    Potenza and Sumitomo HTRZ-III both gave 28,000 max, but the sumi were very consistent throughout their life, while the potenzas sucked after 30% wear.

Same treatment all round.
    Ku36's will be my next ones
    マツダスピード

Quote Originally Posted by LYNCHY View Post
    Not braging someone asked i told .......

Nearly worth it for the grip! make the bridgestones look like poo!

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Ku36's will be my next ones

I was just saying I wouldn't be to pleased with that mileage Lynchy, your riding on the wrong bridgestones if you think there poo...... If Brocky said they were good they were good . 28 years of driving I'd say i tried a few and I keep going back to bridgestones but when something new comes out I'd like to look into it..... Like the new Yoko's AD08...

thats wat im tossing up between, the RT615's or the AD08's.

Talking to guys who sell the A048 for the V8 Utes very similiar priced them today $520 each tyre or the AD08 215/45/18 prices from $370 to $440 and 225/40/18 were $480...

240MPS are you still on stock rims or aftermarket? wouldnt 235/40 be alot cheaper?

I bought Troy's (2XS) 18 x 8 Lenso's Type M with +46 offset... I was considering 235/40/18

I bought Troy's (2XS) 18 x 8 Lenso's Type M with +46 offset... I was considering 235/40/18
    235's will give you heaps more grip and they look Phat !

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

I was just saying I wouldn't be to pleased with that mileage Lynchy, your riding on the wrong bridgestones if you think there poo...... If Brocky said they were good they were good . 28 years of driving I'd say i tried a few and I keep going back to bridgestones but when something new comes out I'd like to look into it..... Like the new Yoko's AD08...
    Well i knew they wernt gonna last forever when i bought them but yeah what cha gonna do .....

Oh and i ment the stock bridgestones are poo

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by STEALTH_MPS View Post
    thats wat im tossing up between, the RT615's or the AD08's.
    You will probably pick the RT615's up for cheaper .....What about the KU336's
    マツダスピード

Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    I have a set of standard size (215/45R18) Pirelli P-Zero Rosso. I think they pretty good, very quiet compared to the 050's and grip levels are excellent too.

I got them for $350 ea fitted earlier this year.
    I just fitted my 2nd set of P-Zero Rosso, the 1st set lasted 55,000km. Got the 2nd set for $1000 all up (inc fitting, balance and alignment) through my lease!!

Best tires r Yokohama AD08!Bridgestone is rubbish!

I'm looking at the AD08 for one set for the road and looking at the A048 semi slicks for the track on the other rims, they look good and the write ups some good to... I wouldn't say Bridgestones are rubbish I have excellent results with mine...

I use Yokohama AVS 103 and some guys use Toyo 888 for tracks.Toyo is cheap and good.
    Last edited by Yarrus; 28-10-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Default No go eck0 !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eck0 View Post
    Has anyone tried running a 245/45 tyre on a 8" wide rim on the front of a MPS3?
    YES im running them on the rear ,tried tham on the front they don,t leagally fit width wise and they rub on both the front and back wheel arches lock to lock on mps gen 1 also affect the speedo .

Col

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by heath_303 View Post
    [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QawxMjQZ58&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&f eature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-QawxMjQZ58&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&f eature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

yokohama ADVAN Neova for the win !!!

available in 215/45/18 this will shit on just about every other non Rcomp tyre out there and give better wear to boot. mine have been going for 10,000 so far wear rate is awesome more than half the life left in this tire, and i haven't even been very nice to them.
    NO TYRE DEALER IN CAIRNS HAS EVEN HEARD OF THESE !!!!
    are u sure they are not Rspec ,i run yokahama S DRIVE and they are brilliant but would like to try the NEOVA i may have to bring them up from bris ,they look the goods thanks for the info
    COL
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    NO TYRE DEALER IN CAIRNS HAS EVEN HEARD OF THESE !!!!
    are u sure they are not Rspec ,i run yokahama S DRIVE and they are brilliant but would like to try the NEOVA i may have to bring them up from bris ,they look the goods thanks for the info
    COL
    these are Rspec but they are Not RComp so no issues about heat cycles or any of that other guff.

you can get these tyres from Yokohama Motorsport Dealers, the main one for queensland is Albion tyres and more in brisbane.

if u have S drives these will be like a whole new level of grip !

19. Default

Heath, do you experience tram lining with the AD07's?

I do and it's kinda annoying

Smile Your da man heath !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by heath_303 View Post
    these are Rspec but they are Not RComp so no issues about heat cycles or any of that other guff.

you can get these tyres from Yokohama Motorsport Dealers, the main one for queensland is Albion tyres and more in brisbane.

if u have S drives these will be like a whole new level of grip !
    Ok thanks Heath,ill look up ALBION TYRES on the net ""
    ,new lewel of grip"" i can handle that .I would hope to run 245x35x18 rear 225x 40x18 fronts
    COL
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast