User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick dalton cns post motoring editor previews mps 3 madaz !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Here we go again me defending what Ive said ,where in my post's did I say Nick made up the figures ,so I'm not defending what I NEVER Said and that was (HOTEST HATCH IN TOWN OR POSSABLY AUST) and if you you bother to actually read my posts I was disappointed by what he didn,t say
    Col
    So what you saying is the "Hottest hatch in Town" is the only problem??

So with an exhaust/Intake/FMIC and snake oil chip you get,

0-100 = 4.5??
    400m = low 12s??
    250-260kw??

ohh & these look legit

theoretically 300km/h ++ ??
    650 NM ??

and to top it off you have 20-30kw more than the rest of us?? with zero dyno??

Man , what have the rest of us done wrong??
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

Gotta agree with Magoo, i read the figures twice & thought the journalist MAY have been exagerating.
    With numbers like that it would have to be one of the fastest 3MPS's in the world.......
    Dont get me wrong Col, there is NO DOUBT it would be quick, but id say matching the numbers quoted in the article may be a S T R E T C H ......
    Last edited by AD07; 27-12-2009 at 09:31 AM.

Smile What it is is what it is !!!!!!!

I will get the car dyno'd and post the dyno sheet's and what ever the dyno sheets say are final ok the figures are at the flywheel or are supposed to be maybe they are not accurate I don,t know but I am happy to post dyno sheets what ever they are !!!!.

Col

So what he forgot to say was that these figures are at the flywheel?

Saying that, I have 270kw at the flywheel then.

And the near doubling of torque 380nm - 650nm??

Come-on this whole story is a joke.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look I hate to be a jerk and I have no interest in beating someone down, but this whole story is ridiculous.

What is the wheels to flywheel conversion for torque and Kw?

Of an MPS, not any other car. Is it around 15%?

190Kw 380nm std @ flywheel =

160Kw-ish @ wheels

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    What is the wheels to flywheel conversion for torque and Kw?

Of an MPS, not any other car. Is it around 15%?

190Kw 380nm std @ flywheel =

160Kw-ish @ wheels
    Thats about right.

So how exactly does he have 20kw more than the next guy, and with no data whatsoever to back it up.

The torque figure/Performance claims etc are plain stupid.

Some people get a little excited when some attention comes their way.
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

I've never claimed to have more power than anyone. I know a lot have more power than me, but, I think I have the most Nm @ wheels. I still don't care. I've got the fastest and quickest MPS (In Aus and until proven otherwise)

Quote Originally Posted by magoo View Post
    And the near doubling of torque 380nm - 650nm??

Come-on this whole story is a joke.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look I hate to be a jerk and I have no interest in beating someone down, but this whole story is ridiculous.
    Look m8 the only joke here is yourself and your ego ! Col has stated many times that the journalist didnt put in any of the figures that Col gave him.

If you've got nothing useful to say suggest you keep it to yourself in your lounge room Change you profile pic your ruining a good japanese cartoon character, good old 'Domo'
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Guys just tone it down a bit please....

Angry Get your head out of your arse magoo !!!!!!

Ok MR MAGOO doesn't my statement that I will get madaz dyno'd and post the results on the forum soothe your battered EGO .The power figures were converted to flywheel rating by the mechanic that works on the car I had no control over what they published . If the figures are wrong I apologize and Troy my car has been timed over the 1/4 mile but by stop watch only the nearest drag strip is 440klm's away but I will get there next year and another thing my car is set up for circuit and hill climbs I personally don't give a rats arse about the 1/4 mile anybody can drive in a straight line for my money the fastest car is the car that can get from a to b which includes corners for example MR MAGOO',2XS and YOU LOSE around Nuremberg Ring the winner could rightfully claim the fastest MPS a combination of all driving conditions . I only agreed to the article in the first place to get publicity for the motor show next year and once again I never claimed Madaz is the quickest MPS . I have a challenge for MR MAGOO and 2XS or any one else who has a bruised ego put up $5k each hire a race track for a day and we will settle this once and for all . The next time I do an article I won't bother to post it on the forum .And for the record I think there are those who are jealous of those who are achievers. You have totally missed the point of what I was tying to accomplish . By the way MR MAGOO I think I'm capable of containing my EXITEMENT whilst being interviewed by the media I have raced karts for a long time winning many national and state tittles I am used to the attention !!! GET OVER YOUR SELF go and have a bex and a lie down you will feel a lot better !!!!!
    Regards from the CAIRNS SNAKE OIL SALESMAN
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 28-12-2009 at 11:39 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

12. Default

Actually I think I must have the fastest MPS in Australia cause its black and a SUV

Cool another challenge!!!

$5k for a track day, WOW. They only cost $150 a day down here in Brisbane.

I've never questioned your "estimated" figures. It would have been nice to be told that the figures were @ the flywheel.

I call bull on the 20kw over and above everyone else but. This would mean you need to have 310Kw @ the flywheel to be this "suggested" figure.

The perfect way to prove traction and power is at the qtr mile drags. Circuits/tracks are designed to show driver skill.

The only difference between straight line and cornering is a wheel alignment on my car. You have nothing better than me fitted to your car. You must be a really good driver then. I'm up for any challenge.
    Last edited by 2XS; 28-12-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

I'm up for any challenge.

I think the $5k is the wager

So when is this taken place I wanna watch
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Smile 5k is to be up front onthe table !!!!

It will cost me a lot of money to come down to Brisbane but im happy to put my money where my mouth is bring it on boys $5k each and im there .!!!!!Troy getting a little upset aaahhh ,are you??? Not nice when some one has a go at you is it ???? I had no control over what was said and seeing the stock mps figures were quoted at the fly wheel it reasonable to think modified one's are as well . If you think theres no difference other than the wheel alignment then you the one talking shite mate !!!!!!!

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 28-12-2009 at 03:29 PM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Guys Guys Guys.... Col your Mature enough not to read this crap I haven't read the whole lot just page 3 mate don't let it bother you, you keep getting tangled up with these comments, you have 2 options read it and move on OR close it down because you started the thread. I see where your going, and that it was to promote the track and OzMpsClub you have achieved that or will achieve that when the time comes, that's all that counts DON'T get sucked in mate...... My mechanics keep shaking their heads and say put it on the black tar and smile and that's it they don't knock anybody or make excuses just put it on the black stuff.... Don't get caught up with it OK....... If your happy with your car that's all that counts Col....
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

Smile Your so right rino !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Guys Guys Guys.... Col your Mature enough not to read this crap I haven't read the whole lot just page 3 mate don't let it bother you, you keep getting tangled up with these comments, you have 2 options read it and move on OR close it down because you started the thread. I see where your going, and that it was to promote the track and OzMpsClub you have achieved that or will achieve that when the time comes, that's all that counts DON'T get sucked in mate...... My mechanics keep shaking their heads and say put it on the black tar and smile and that's it they don't knock anybody or make excuses just put it on the black stuff.... Don't get caught up with it OK....... If your happy with your car that's all that counts Col....
    Thanks Rino yes right , thats all I wanted to do , and i'm prepared to put it on the black stuff .
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Nice work.

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    I had no control over what was said and seeing the stock mps figures were quoted at the fly wheel it reasonable to think modified one's are as well . If you think theres no difference other than the wheel alignment then you the one talking shite mate !!!!!!!

Col

The only difference between straight line and cornering is a wheel alignment on my car. You have nothing better than me fitted to your car. You must be a really good driver then. I'm up for any challenge.

The "@ the flywheel" comment was because you didn't specify. All my figures are quoted as @ the wheels, because this is where the dyno reads.

I couldn't care less if someone has a go at me (or my car) I've proven myself and what power my car puts out.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast