User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nick dalton cns post motoring editor previews mps 3 madaz !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    No TIM most of the article is miss quoted !! im gunna cop it fron the mps boy's in Brissy ,but b4 Troy gets to distraught I WILL line up against him at the drags if he will race me on the race track as well
    COL
    PS how re u feeling today Tim ??
    Not to worry Col. I figured the writer must have exaggerated a little. Still it's a pretty sweet write up. Put a huge smile on my face when I saw it. Good to see the MPS getting some media coverage. Awesome stuff.

I'm feeling better thanks Col. I was real sh**ted of that I couldn't make it though. Was hanging for another cruise bad.
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Smile Cruise was exellent !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    Not to worry Col. I figured the writer must have exaggerated a little. Still it's a pretty sweet write up. Put a huge smile on my face when I saw it. Good to see the MPS getting some media coverage. Awesome stuff.

I'm feeling better thanks Col. I was real sh**ted of that I couldn't make it though. Was hanging for another cruise bad.
    Great cruise to Tinaroo Dam & bbq all the mong guys are really friendly about 20 cars in total I was the lone mps they had manly Nissans & Honda's s and wrx's Gary in his turbo lazer ,dam that little lazer is impressive he had 2 onboard cameras as well. Some were very quik but don't worry I held up the mps flag if u know what I mean when we left Tineroo madaz was the first car to Gordonvale there were about 30 guys who all want to go to the MakoTrac !!! yeah Tim any advertising is good I suppose .
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 23-12-2009 at 03:49 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Congrats Col, what paper is it in ? CAuse i've been looking through the carsguide lift out and buggered if I can find the article. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by LILZLR View Post
    Congrats Col, what paper is it in ? CAuse i've been looking through the carsguide lift out and buggered if I can find the article. . . .
    CAIRNS WEEKEND POST PAGE 4 Micheal see what u think ??
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Well done Col

You've probably never read the actual news part of the paper hey Michael

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

So what you got planned next Col.....

....Wait hang on i'm having a vision. It's of you and Madaz on the cover of 'Auto Salon' with two 6 foot busty blondes leaning over the bonnet.

What do you think??
    Turbosmart SU BPV // MZR Performance Intake // Medieval Inlet pipe // Medieval rear engine mount // RKM shifter Bushings // SLS Racepipe // Eyelids

Cool 2 busty blondes with legs like paynham rd lol !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    You've probably never read the actual news part of the paper hey Michael

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

So what you got planned next Col.....

....Wait hang on i'm having a vision. It's of you and Madaz on the cover of 'Auto Salon' with two 6 foot busty blondes leaning over the bonnet.

What do you think??
    I like the way you think Tim can I have a brunette as well. Iwill just ask Carol if its ok with her . She already says that madaz is the other woman I think Ive had my 5 mins of fame .
    Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 21-12-2009 at 09:16 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

nice one col !!

sure to cop it from a few people on here once they read it HAHA

gona have alot of attenton from boys in blue now I bet !! maybe a respray is in order ! haha

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    nice one col !!

gona have alot of attenton from boys in blue now I bet !! maybe a respray is in order ! haha
    pink and green?

Smile Yeah i know pauly !!!!!!

nice one col !!

gona have a lot of attenton from boys in blue now I bet !! maybe a respray is in order ! haha
    Good to see you back on the forum mate , I HOPE u can come to the Xmas bbq and lilzlr's cruise we all miss you Pauly ,wanna swap cars for a while
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

looking to go undercover for a while Col

Good work Col

Looking forward to seeing Madaz for the Adelaide cruise next year

Great work on the feature Col, I actually dont mind the article, if you just remember at the end of the day he is a journalist and his job is to write stuff that sells. But all in all great feature, and good luck with the boys in blue now , if you want to go under cover you can leave Madaz and my house for awhile and you can use my daily Pulsar

So what ended up getting lost in translation Col? Interesting with journos when you say one thing and they write another hey...

Good publicity for the MPS though, you might give away the secret! Sshhhhh

Default Good for the mps !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    So what ended up getting lost in translation Col? Interesting with journos when you say one thing and they write another hey...

Good publicity for the MPS though, you might give away the secret! Sshhhhh
    Thanks Dan , the feature was supposed to be more about highlighting the MotorShowACTION NQ and that madaz would be one of the many cars on display and that I am the Marketing and Media coordinator for said show.I never said it was the hottest hatch in town or Aust .At the end of the day it is good publicity for the MPS . At the motor show I will have a OZMPSClub site with 2 or 3 cars and hopefully recruit more members for the club .

Col

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Great work on the feature Col, I actually dont mind the article, if you just remember at the end of the day he is a journalist and his job is to write stuff that sells. But all in all great feature, and good luck with the boys in blue now , if you want to go under cover you can leave Madaz and my house for awhile and you can use my daily Pulsar

Might just do that Micheal !!! But havn't you heard Pulsar's are quicker than Madaz !!

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 23-12-2009 at 03:46 AM.
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Thanks Dan , the feature was supposed to be more about highlighting the MotorShowACTION NQ and that madaz would be one of the many cars on display and that I am the Marketing and Media coordinator for said show.I never said it was the hottest hatch in town or Aust .At the end of the day it is good publicity for the MPS . At the motor show I will have a OZMPSClub site with 2 or 3 cars and hopefully recruit more members for the club .

Col

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Might just do that Micheal !!! But havn't you heard Pulsar's are quicker than Madaz !!

Col
    Very true I wouldnt say quicker, competitive is probably the better word of choice. . .
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Smile I didn't mean gtir's micheal lol !!!!!!

Very true I wouldnt say quicker, competitive is probably the better word of choice. . .
    I mean't the mong boys pulsar mate
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

After reading the preview I came to the conclusion that the guy was given much of the performance related info listed. I cant see him pulling power/torque/performance figures etc from thin air.

I feel that someone is a little embarrased and are distancing themselves from the article to save face.

Smile Mr magoo had poor eyesite as well !!!!!

Here we go again me defending what Ive said ,where in my post's did I say Nick made up the figures ,so I'm not defending what I NEVER Said and that was (HOTEST HATCH IN TOWN OR POSSABLY AUST) and if you you bother to actually read my posts I was disappointed by what he didn,t say
    Col

Smile Jealosy perhaps ?????????

nice one col !!

You were right Pauly , im coppin it
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast