User Tag List

Thread: Waterless Car wash?

Question Waterless Car wash?

Has anyone heard of this guys before?

What are you thoughts on their product?

Waterless Car Wash <-----LINK

Last edited by Nirvandan; 13-12-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Yes I have heard of them before. We supply the guy in Queensland with a few different things.

He uses our Lake Country buffing pads so they are obviously more than just a waterless car wash. I don't know much more about it though.

Blog Entries

I do not think any waterless wash is a good idea- unless you have total water restrictions in place in your area and have the need to keep your car looking clean...

Start collecting rainwater and wash/wax it yourself is the best bet...or if you need a professional detail use one of site sponsors- there quality of work looks excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    I do not think any waterless wash is a good idea- unless you have total water restrictions in place in your area
    +1 for that. Waterless is a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by shinslinger66 View Post
    I do not think any waterless wash is a good idea- unless you have total water restrictions in place in your area and have the need to keep your car looking clean...

Start collecting rainwater and wash/wax it yourself is the best bet...or if you need a professional detail use one of site sponsors- there quality of work looks excellent.
    Yup I was looking for a profesional detail in the future so was doing some research. The thing is that neither of our site sponsors are Brisbane based

Would love to hear what our detailers(DMS and DBS) got to say about this product.

Im of course expecting an unbiased opinion

Blog Entries

How far is the Gold coast from you?

You may be able to meet somewhere and then you hit the shops/movies or something while your car is being detailed...just a thought...

I would much prefer to do this then take it to a detailer that I know nothing about...
    Last edited by shinslinger66; 14-12-2008 at 12:15 PM.

Know nothing about them is right!

.... thought someone in here would know something so I posted the thread.

The Gold Coast is about 1 hour plus from Brisbane. I like yo idea though making a weekend plan on the Gold Coast while getting you car detailed too.

Cheers

8. Default

I service Brisbane Nirvandan.

Where abouts are you located??

Chris

I know you guys service Brisbane but been Gold Coast based I thought people living in Brisbane would be extra charged for thelong trip...am I right?

I live in Gordon Park btw, about 15 minutes from the city going North.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    I thought people living in Brisbane would be extra charged for thelong trip
    I don't think it works like that. I used to live in Brisbane. Travelling from the GC is no different to Sydney city to the western suburbs.

yeah id be keen for a detail if you come brisbane, however im SSide of city so im a bit closer.... GC is only 35 min away.

just make sure you use about 4 micro fibre cloths, and plenty of lubrication when using waterless car wash solutions.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Has anyone heard of this guys before?

What are you thoughts on their product?

Waterless Car Wash <-----LINK

hey do you know if they will ship their products online? Their international website does not include US. I support green car wash. In Detroit, there is this hand car wash – steam cleaning exterior service.. well, literally, it is not waterless since it still uses water, but much much lesser than a regular car wash. Like maybe a glass of water per vehicle.. Just thought maybe I can do it myself with these products.. Thanks a lot [/FONT]
    Last edited by ZAS; 29-07-2010 at 09:38 PM.