User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Richard Hammond reviews the 2010 Mazda 3 MPS

Cool Tell them to mtfu !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mymps3 View Post
    Im off to Top Gear live next month (In Sydney). What do you want me to do with the Top Gear guys??? Kidnap them all?????? Orders being taken!
    The tittle says it all good 4u take the garden nome for a ride .

REAL MEN LUV MPS TORQUE STEER NOT FOR WHIMPY POMS
    Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

For those that aren't top gear fans, that is actually a really positive review - though they can never really admit it. hehe

Personally I would of made fun of the watermellon cresent-shaped smiley face on the front of the gen2s.

the torque steer in the gen II is great!
    if i wanted a car that remained flat with no character i would go back to the ford wagon...
    i want a car to DRIVE not to sit back and be bored in.
    DRIVE means to fight with the wheel and feel all of the uneven road surfaces and muscle a car into a corner despite a bit of understeer. these things are the things that make a hot hatch what is is....

Dear Mr Hammond,
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
    Yours sincerely,
    Kaz.
    Last edited by kazm; 28-01-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Blog Entries

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by DISIMS3 View Post
    Not sure about his choice of the word 'vulgar'....and "a riot of torque steer, which has the wheel squirming around in your paws, like a reluctant snake on its way to a Vietnamese banquet". Come on hammond i'm sure it's not that bad!
    I think we should all know that the torque steer is not that bad and Hammond is just overemphasizing points to a dangerous degree.

Hey Richard : Stop stuffing about and just come out with it
    Last edited by Nexus; 27-01-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Bad inet connection - duplicated post - how's the AU internet filter? ****!

6. Default

Pitty Hammond wont be at TG in Sydney.... I could have thrown some "fruity chuckle" his way...

He's a cutie leave him alone

one thing ive learnt after watching the first 5.5 seasons of top gear (uk) they only love 3 cars; Ferrari, Aston martin and Jaguar everything else is more or less bagged out.

Quote Originally Posted by A Pirate View Post
    one thing ive learnt after watching the first 5.5 seasons of top gear (uk) they only love 3 cars; Ferrari, Aston martin and Jaguar everything else is more or less bagged out.
    Too true.

Comparing apples with oranges really.
    Blonde and female, it's not an excuse, it's a fact!

I think that if you've driven that many awesome cars over so many years and you get in something like lets say "a Mazda" which is less than a quarter of the price of the above three makes....OF COURSE ITS GOING TO BE AVERAGE COMPARED TO THEM.....

I dont understand why you guys seem to think that he should like our cars...If he doesnt like it...WHO FKING CARES...id rather an honest opinion rather than him bullshitting like the rest of world about everything.......

We love em!!! isnt that what matters?????

Find a speedbump and GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!

....though saying that when the reviewed the Holden monaro he did like it ...in a crude agricultural way... as for our cars who give a FK what they think we think their ants pants and enjoy them

Quote Originally Posted by A Pirate View Post
    ....though saying that when the reviewed the Holden monaro he did like it ...in a crude agricultural way... as for our cars who give a FK what they think we think their ants pants and enjoy them

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    I think that if you've driven that many awesome cars over so many years and you get in something like lets say "a Mazda" which is less than a quarter of the price of the above three makes....OF COURSE ITS GOING TO BE AVERAGE COMPARED TO THEM.....

That's what I think too (apples and oranges)....

I dont understand why you guys seem to think that he should like our cars...If he doesnt like it...WHO FKING CARES...id rather an honest opinion rather than him bullshitting like the rest of world about everything.......

Yes, I absolutley agree....

We love em!!! isnt that what matters?????

Too bloody right, I love my baby!!!!!

Find a speedbump and GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!

I've built my bridge and I'M OVER IT!!!!
    I like your style!!!!!
    Last edited by kazm; 28-01-2010 at 11:17 AM.
    Blonde and female, it's not an excuse, it's a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by magoo View Post
    I must agree with the looks (front end anyways) comment. Good car but one Ugly MF.
    Im with magoo on this one. . . lol Top Gear lego ftw !
    "THE PATH OF THE GTI-R IS BESET WITH PERIL BY THE INJUSTICES OF THE SPEED CAMERA AND THE TYRANNY OF OTHER DRIVERS. BLESSED IS HE WHO OVERTAKES THE EVO & STI THROUGH THE VALLEY OF HAIRPIN TURNS, FOR HE IS TRULY HIS CAR'S TUNER AND THE FINDER OF LOST HORSEPOWER. . . AND WE SHALT STRIKE DOWN WITH GREAT BOOST AND FURIOUS ACCELERATION ON WHOEVER DOTH ATTEMPT TO OBSTRUCT OR DELAY OUR OVERTAKING. . .
    BMW M3 Evo Coming to the R stable soon. . .

Im off to see top gear next month too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12