User Tag List

Thread: Nicwan8 consider coming back :P

Default Nicwan8 consider coming back :P

Hello all,

Looks like I cannot get rid of the MPS bug....currently will be looking at purchasing a MPS (again)

I kinda regretted selling the old beast.

2. Default

Welcome back Nick what was your old beast and what is the one that has lured you back

Old MPS was 2007 Cosmic Blue with HKS full exhaust, CPE CAI and Turbosmart BOV.

Sold the car at a good price, sold all the mods as well separately to members here....now I regretted....arghh

Anyway, I want to get a stock car....with power and comfort.

I have a project Toyota Starlet EP91 and after driving it for a couple of months daily, the squeeks and noise started to annoy me.

So I now want to buy a MPS again and either sell the project car or keep it for tracking.

My project car (nothing to be proud of in terms of horsies): Nic's 1997 White Toyota Starlet EP91 - AU Starlet Club

Tried a Starlet Turbo? Those things are crazy I reckon they would be a great little daily for zipping around in.

Yea..not really interested in another starlet.... Want something newish

ah welcome back man. u gonna have to buy some new mods if u go the mps again :P

7. Default

Do up an MX5 as a project car

Welcome back....

Welcome back....turbo MX5

back!

+1 to the Turbo NA series MX-5, I know a guy who has one with 300 rwhp, does low 11's on the 1/4

Good hunting for your MPS