User Tag List

Thread: Bye Bye 350Z HELLO MPS6

Default Bye Bye 350Z HELLO MPS6

Hi guys, just bought my 6 two weeks ago and loving it. thought Id post and see how everyone is heading into the festive season. Hey Santa dont forget the mods man.
    cheers
    phil

Hi Phil,

Welcome to OZMPSClub.com!
    Enjoy your stay, dont forget to post up some pictures and check out the cruises/meets section for the next event near you.

Cheers
    Justin

PS, how do the 350 and MPS6 compare?

Dont tell the 350Z guys but the MPS6 feels quicker. Then again mine was the 2003 model. 350Z suspension was brilliant for cornering but gee it was stiff. Became a PITA as a daily driver. Aus speed limit too low to allow full enjoyment of Z capabilities I feel. MPS 6 is so much more civilised - till you bury the boot. Unfortunately I have hit a few roundabouts at pace forgetting I am now driving a family sport sedan, and I think my heart has stopped once or twice. Just have to learn how to drive this beast.

Welcome things do come up quickly when you tickle the pedal under ur foot...

6. Default

Welcome to this place and also welcome to the wonderful world of MPS6, it will surely bring a smile to your face day after day. No matter how crap the rest of your day has been just hop in your beast and go for a drive and its all the sheer up medicine you need

Im assuming maybe your in WA, there is a growing group there that catch up and stuff keep you eyes posted.

Great to have u here and look forward to some pics of your new toy
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

Why the downgrade...baby coming up?

You psychic??? - Ha ha Baby here already. I stretched it out 15 months though

9. Default

15 month pregnancy

Quote Originally Posted by WASpd6 View Post
    Welcome Phil, a baby on the way is one of the reasons I picked the MPS, a fun fun fun daily driver.

congrats on the purchase

Quote Originally Posted by WASpd6 View Post

I was just trying to stir someone

You should have picked up the MPS3..an upgrade and can fit a baby seat easy too
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    I was just trying to stir someone

You should have picked up the MPS3..an upgrade and can fit a baby seat easy too
    not everyone wants to be like u

&

welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SALLZ View Post
    not everyone wants to be like u

&

welcome

You cant be me!!!

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

phil congratz on your purchase, gotta love the MPS 6 Keep an eye on the cruises section, probably pull one together for the new year - too busy now! Would be great to catch up with all our new MPS members!

aboard Phil and like Skakespeare said watch out for the WA cruises...

hey phil. welcome to the forum

Hello and Welcome Phil

Quote Originally Posted by Team Green View Post
    aboard Phil and like Skakespeare said watch out for the WA cruises...
    With the amount of WA peeps joined lately it should be a good cruise, when we get to it
    Timbo

14 Mazda BT50 xt Boss Kit
    13 Volvo XC60 R-Design
    10 VR 3 Neo
    08 CX9 Luxury (sold)
    09 VR 3 MPS Luxury (sold)