User Tag List

Thread: Meguiar's Hyper Wash Run Out Special

Default Meguiar's Hyper Wash Run Out Special

Hi Guys,

Good to be back!

Megs Hyper Wash will no longer be available in 473ml form so we grabbed the last 100 or so bottles and will be offering them to forum members at a special run out price.

For those that don't know, Meguiar's Hyper Wash is a super concentrated formula that produces rich foam and lubrication at a dilution rate of 400:1 making it excellent value for money.

Forum members special price is $10 per 473ml bottle.

If you are placing an order with us, you might just wanna look at adding a bottle to your cart as it's very good value!

Just added to my christmas list! Awesome value!

Hey ZAS, how much to get it to sydney for me? have to weigh up the postage. I agree...good value only i wish I am in sydney

Currently use this stuff before reapplying polish n wax. Works great! Had one bottle for about 2 years now. Donthave to use much each time as it foams up and cleans very well!

Quote Originally Posted by mech81 View Post
    Hey ZAS, how much to get it to sydney for me? have to weigh up the postage. I agree...good value only i wish I am in sydney
    Hi Mech,

By that I think you mean how much is delivery to VIC? Flat rate $12.50 for your state. So the bottle on its own isn't great value, but if you are placing an order for other items it's worth adding.

Whoops..yup...VIC :P I'll have a look at your catalogue and see if i can bundle it with other stuff..

till later

Quote Originally Posted by ZAS View Post
    Hi Mech,

By that I think you mean how much is delivery to VIC? Flat rate $12.50 for your state. So the bottle on its own isn't great value, but if you are placing an order for other items it's worth adding.

No worries. If you need some product recommendations let me know what you are looking for and your paint colour especially and I'll throw you some ideas.