User Tag List

Thread: Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6 LED Folding Mirror Set.

1. Default Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6 LED Folding Mirror Set.

After my post on the JDM folding mirrors, Im interested in maybe picking upa few things including the mirrors. I have emailed the people and asked about possible discounts for a group buy and they said they would work out a discount.

Heres the link to the website for the MPS6 bits (they have MPS3 and other bits too) (thanks for link Nickows )

Results for Mazda:06+ MPS6 (GG)

Anyhow reply here if you think you'd be keen on buying something so I can gauge if there is an interest.

Buy your pride and joy a Xmas present

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

They have ones for the MPS3 as well dont feel left out you half MPS's
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

I'll be in for something BB, most likely the emblemless grille and the folding mirrors!

Count me in for a few of the Axela badges ^_^

Is this buy still going? if so im keen on the side mirrors: Mazda6/Mazdaspeed6 LED Folding Mirror Set and the grill: 06+ Mazdaspeed6 Emblemless Grill

5. Default

Its still going on ... the interest has been building up

Im keen to get a few things from the site

I would be interested in some stuff from there.
    Group Buy is the go because their freight costs are ridiculous.

Any word on their discounts and will they bulk freight?
    keep us inform BB

7. Default

they will bulk freight and he said he will work out the discount when we tell him what we want, maybe i will start to itemise a few things ppl said they are interested in and we start a running tally

Hey BB, im still keen for a couple of pieces, do we have enough ppl for a group buy or should I just purchase?

9. Default

I will get onto this, no matter how many people we have interested it will still be cheaper to package them all together than buying solo. By tomorrow I will do up an itemised list with pics and we can get this happening. sorry have been busy lately Mel

No worries, thanks for organising, I shall have to go and have another look and see what I fancy, its like Christmas all over again lol

11. Default

We have had huge unexpected expenses lately, so much so we wont be going to Hong Kong and Vietnam in April even

This means presents for my car are out at the moment sorry Aphelion

No worries BB, I will organise something soon, been so busy, should really get off my butt