User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me find these or similar

Before yesterday mine were 18x8 +45 with 235 tyres....

They did scrub slightly with one passenger on dyno day (usually i dont have people in my car so it wasnt really an issue) although i had my guards rolled since then i decided to go back to +35...

The +45 made them sit outside the guards slightly..which makes the car look phat....imo

2. Default

+45 offset with 8" wide is awesome sits nice and wide and flush with edge of car looks perfect and tough

3. Default

Al

I like

Got a reply today from the SSF supplier on their Type F wheels and a set of 4 is $4000....very nice and all but no farking way!!!!

Deal is dona anyways on the other ones BB found for me

6. Default

see Im helpful Al, I love looking at wheels and tyres you let me know the next time your looking for some

Mel

There is an Italian Mob on ebay that do Oz-Racing Super Turismos in 18's for about $450 a corner...... But then you need to pay postage as well.... Still works out heaps cheaper....

He seems to be on Christmas/New Years break at the moment....

EDIT: and they are available in 4 or 5 stud.... and they do 108 stud pattern (for the Focus.... don't know Mazda Patten) with 40 off set
    Last edited by ChaMPS; 04-01-2010 at 10:06 PM.

Cheers Chumps

Very good price compared to the original price I was given from OzRacing, maybe next time. After I get bored with the ones I have coming

Sorry.... I missed the post that you had already bought some....

12. Default

Are those Tenzo something or others? I like!

May I ask where you ended up getting them from?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaMPS View Post
    Sorry.... I missed the post that you had already bought some....
    Its all good, yours is a very good find...., OzRacing Wheels are awesome.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MattyT View Post
    Are those Tenzo something or others? I like!

May I ask where you ended up getting them from?
    You are right, the ones i went for are TenzoR Cuzco Black V1

Im dealing with this wheel and tyre dealer in Sydney, if you are shopping for wheels PM me, might be we can get our wheels a bit cheaper if you buying from them as well

Also check out Sponsor Rota they have some cool wheels too
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

You are right, the ones i went for are TenzoR Cuzco Black V1

Im dealing with this wheel and tyre dealer in Sydney, if you are shopping for wheels PM me, might be we can get our wheels a bit cheaper if you buying from them as well
    PM'd you, I was looking at this but the V2 for the 6, so maybe they can do a deal

Quote Originally Posted by TallDan View Post
    Im looking at getting these on mine one!!!! looks hot in person, saw a blue 3 mps had it on....very nice, and its well under 3K

Mmmm Black wheels very tidy there. .

Enkei rock (but I'm biased ).

Effectively a forged wheel, light and strong; do you know the RPF1 is available in black?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123