User Tag List

Thread: CP-e Flash Down Under

Default CP-e Flash Down Under

Hi All,

Just got my ECU back from CP-e through MPS Garage.

I believe my car is the test car for the flash.

It feels unbeleiveable! Power keeps on coming... I'm running low boost 15psi cause it really needs a bit of a tune, but hopefully it all goes well....

Will keep you posted.

Thats great news, if it becomes available to everyone...who would be representing them for local support...apart of MPS garage.

I think MPS Garage has a few dealers setup in different states.

Dunno, i'll find out!

cheers dude

nice to know, ive got the pnp and standback, so the flash is the next thing (still waiting to get my pnp back from CPE under repair or new one)

keep us updated with how it continues to go!
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 20-11-2009 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    nice to know, ive got the pnp and standback, so the flash is the next thing (still waiting to get my pnp back from CPE under repair or new one)

keep us updated with how it continues to go!
    Why Wouldn't you deal with MPS Garage, they replace faulty CPE gear on behlaf of CP-e. Unless you didn't purchase it through them and they'll prolly tell you to jam it!

I suppose to get local support, you must support the locals!
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.

They still need to get the items from the US. I'd still have to send the parts to them and then they'd send to the US. Quicker for me to deal direct with c-pe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    They still need to get the items from the US. I'd still have to send the parts to them and then they'd send to the US. Quicker for me to deal direct with c-pe.
    Definately best dealing with the local option like ChipTorque.
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by lazydog View Post
    Why Wouldn't you deal with MPS Garage, they replace faulty CPE gear on behlaf of CP-e. Unless you didn't purchase it through them and they'll prolly tell you to jam it!

I suppose to get local support, you must support the locals!
    back to CP-E FullControl Flash, were there any reports to say xyz needs to be done on the MPS ECUs? or did they just flash it?

i ask because if its flashable with nothing altered for our ECU's, then wouldn't the Cobb AP work the same way?
    Last edited by KRNAGE; 20-11-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KRNAGE View Post
    back to CP-E FullControl Flash, were there any reports to say xyz needs to be done on the MPS ECUs? or did they just flash it?

i ask because if its flashable with nothing altered for our ECU's, then wouldn't the Cobb AP work the same way?
    Pretty much. The piasini worked for US, Euro and Australian ecus. I'd hazard to guess the only thing stopping the Cobb from working with ours is the serial range is artificially limited to US models only. Why they don't just release already is beyond me.
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

Quote Originally Posted by Nuliaj View Post
    I suppose it's what they have in stock. I swapped something straight over off them. 2 day turn around.

As for the Flash, it was a straight switch. I actually bought a Cobb port and it defn doesn't work(returned it) so as far as i know the CP-E on is the only one that works.
    CorkSport FMIC with Cold Air Induction, , Cork Sport Cat Back, CPE Standback with PNP, TurboSmart BOV, Custom Highflow Cat with CorkSports Downpipe,Pauter Rods, CP Pistons,ARP Head Studs, BIGGER TURBO COMING, Pre-ordered a Stage 3 CPE Engine.