User Tag List

Thread: Bose sub 'mod' on Mazda3 MPS

Default Bose sub 'mod' on Mazda3 MPS

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone has attempted the sub mod in the How to Section on a 3 MPS? I pulled the sub out, but no sign of the amp to wire to. Im assuming the instructions are for a 6 only, but happy to be proved wrong

C'mon people prove him wrong so he can do mine

I have a mate who is a pro audio technician having a look at my gen2 3 within the next week or so. I plan to run signal from the stocker sub into an enclosure with two 12's. Fark knows what he will need to do, but I just pay and he does. 10 years pro experience, so I think he will manage.

Were you able to download the wiring diagram in the post? I tried but it appeared to be blank.

Its a free to air sub so the amp isn't going to push it very hard in the first place.

The amp is under the drivers side seat if you didn't know already
    I want to take it out sometime soon to take a good look at it and the wiring.
    Goodluck

Thats a good start. Wiring Diagram in the post works, its towards the end of the post. Will sus out the amp and wiring and see if it is still applicable, although Im guessing the mazda6 sub is much bigger.

Stay tuned...

Blog Entries

As Nissanman said its a free to air sub and you will get not much more out of it and if you amp it you will increase your chances to blow it 10 fold.

Another option is to get a Line Out Convertor, a new amp and a new sub...works like a treat