User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picking up my MPS tomorrow

Those Mags look awesome MPS Mad, I bet ya can’t wait to drive it.
    I picked mine up and was glad to see only 9 km’s on the clock (distance from the dock to the car yard), now I just have to drive like a granny till its run in, then the fun begins.

Quote Originally Posted by MPSMad View Post
    I pick my new MPS up on the 29th. Butt is already itching for it. Black one with New Mags.
    Howdy Mad, I've seen some interesting choice of wheels on the forums but I must say, the ones you've picked work beautifully with the black..... they're damn HOT in fact!!!

Did you just fluke upon your choice or did these hit you right from the outset? What wheels are they and what size have you gone for?

Wow Didge, glad to hear that the wait is finally over......the missus won't see you for a week!!

"light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear brighter....until they speak"

Good one Didge and great choice. My mid life crisis was a gen 11 black I picked up about just over 2 months and 5000km ago and it keeps getting better every time I drive it.

Welcome Didge! WA power!!

Talking Mags

Type of mags are Krayzee from XHP - 18x8 going to use the original tyres until they wear out! I chave been looking for a while for a 'different' set of mags. Found them on the XHP website. Have a look guys, some cool mags there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12