User Tag List

Thread: MPS 6 NEWBIE - what modifications to do

Default MPS 6 NEWBIE - what modifications to do

Hi, had my mps6 for a week now and looking to modify it somehow...what are the best options to get me started...i am thinking maybe taking it to chiptorque and seeing what they can do with it?what kind of results has any1 else got from there mps6.

After that i will go an exhaust and a CAI i think. Do not want anythin loud at all, just a nice sound when i get up it and barely a sound, just a nice note when cruising. Can anyone recommend a type of exhaust to achieve this?

After that I have no idea, so you guys will have to help me out. Still want to keep it a sleeper so nothing to attract to much attention.

Thanks

Leave the trip to Chiptorque until after Intake and Exhaust.

Come to CES Racing for your intake and exhaust needs. We can make it as close as quiet to stock as possible, if you want.

4. Default

I would suggest a CP-E CAI with a CP-E DP to start with, The CAI will help with will the intake & give you a good induction sound. The DP as its a large install it will give you the best result a good 20% increase unlike any others out there & it wouldn't make the car any louder then standard.
    Then the next step would be a turbo inlet pipe, BOV & our new axle back exhaust (released late next month).

Quote Originally Posted by mpsgarage View Post
    I would suggest a CP-E CAI with a CP-E DP to start with, The CAI will help with will the intake & give you a good induction sound. The DP as its a large install it will give you the best result a good 20% increase unlike any others out there & it wouldn't make the car any louder then standard.
    Then the next step would be a turbo inlet pipe, BOV & our new axle back exhaust (released late next month).
    Thanks, this is pretty much my plan too - CP-E DP next (when the minister of finance will allow this kind of capital expense!)
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Quote Originally Posted by mpsgarage View Post
    new axle back exhaust? Do mps garage have something in the works?