User Tag List

Thread: Howdy All

1. Default Howdy All

Howdy all

The Mrs and I are consdering a brand new Mazda 3 MPS Luxury in Metallic grey

It will be modified as i cant drive standard cars lol
    -Front mount
    -Exhaust (turbo back)
    -Reflash
    -Coilover
    -tasty wheels with aggressive offset
    Then maybe
    -bigger turbo
    -injectors
    -fuel pump
    -Handling goodies

We currently drive a 2007 Mitsu Lancer VRX

Current mods are G4 coilovers, wedsport Farmas 17x8 +36, powdercoated black, K&N panel filter

Just doing some research on the MPS before i outlay 45 big ones
    Last edited by Bryce; 07-11-2009 at 05:36 PM.

2. Default

Welcome and good luck in you quest for your MPS

Howdy and off u go and zoom into ur nearest dealer....good luck

welcome man. sounds like u got some mods already on the cards. good luck on your quest and welcome!!!

Welcome Bryce, not really to much to think about just do it the best $45,000 you will ever spend .............. Are you from Brisbane...........

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Welcome Bryce, not really to much to think about just do it the best $45,000 you will ever spend .............. Are you from Brisbane...........
    Sure am mate, cannon hill to be exact

another bonus about the MPS, its a wagon, seeing as though we have a family (GF, our 1yr old son, and I) the extra space would never go to waste.

Pretty much all im after is something Quick, Larger than what we have now, stylish, moderate longtern costs, decent resale

Seriously considering a new MPS, just working out my finances and see how it will all work out

How ever i am still yet to take one for a test drive, all depends how i like it (sure i will love it though)
    Last edited by Bryce; 08-11-2009 at 09:03 AM.

Go and see the guys at Grand Prix at Aspley the man to see is Kal mention me ( Rino ) I got a good deal with all my extra's including the exhaust and ECU chip done all before delivery.... The guys use Allstar Tuning who look after the the MPS3 race car which helps with warranty issues. Seeing that you like to do things with your cars but we can talk more of that later......

8. Default

The more i look at photos and looking at specs and stuff of them the more i find myself wanting one.

the spec list is loaded with fancy and pratical stuff.

Whats this ECU CHip that you are talking about?
    What kind of exhaust did they fit for you? the one i had in mind for one would be a 3" straight through turbo back

found the one:
    http://vehicles.dmotorworks.com.au/g...id%3DHatchback
    Last edited by Bryce; 08-11-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Bryce and good hunting for your MPS

Howdy Bryce, welcome to OzMPS.

Damn, is that Lancer of yours slammed or what! Looks wicked....so low, I'll bet you couldn't roll a can of coke under it!!

Definitely do yourself a favour and test drive the MPS. If you love the VRX, you'll LLLLLOVE the juicy taste of turbo MPS goodness. All it takes is one little nibble and you'll soon be chewing off your arm for more, that's for sure.

Good luck in your quest for next beasty and look forward to hearing all about it.

Cheers

"light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear brighter....until they speak"

Not a fan of the lancer....well yours is the better shape.

Once you drive a MPS....you will think....WHAT LANCER????

Happy Motoring
    duglet

ignore duglet!! and welcome!!